NaliFriut Seed Stupid Tricks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Administrative access to many servers is a bad thing.
Especially when your a total a$$.

Three servers tonight were made unplayable because someone wanted to be a d!ck.

1. Nali Castle was made unexitable when someone passed throught the final door (shutting it from the inside) and exited the server w/o exiting the level.

2 and 3 (On two servers that happend to be running levels very closely)
Durring the beginning of Bluff someone laid nali friut seeds outside the first door. Preventing it from opening.

Sick b@stards :mad:

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
I know exactly what you are talking about. The last few times I tried to play COOP it was the same way. I have been away from the game for almost two months and when I came back it was totally different and not in a good way. There never used to so many absolute jerks. In COOP they just are there to cause problems and in DM I have never seen so many people camping spawn points. There are still many good players that play with honor and class but the percentage of jerks is much higher than it was several months ago.
:)

KnetterGek

Dec 10, 2000
Here.
llamas of the world, unite (on a server far away from me)

it wouldn't be so bad if it were ust unreal servers... but they're on everywhere. thanks to compush!te and AOL (by its very name spells trouble... americans on the web! oh no!) we now get loads and loads of newbies and lamers screwing up counterstriek servers, u and ut servers, quake123 servers, hl servers, battle.net and whatever else you can think of.

They could've been likeable if only they'd be on a diet of arsenic. :D

oh, by the by, so called "veteran 13370s who call everyone newbies piss me off to, can someone post a flame on them?

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
thanks to compush!te and AOL (by its very name spells trouble... americans on the web! oh no!) we now get loads and loads of newbies

Speaking of newbies, you do know that "the web" isn't the same as "the Internet", right?

Sorry, that's a pet peeve on mine, when people refer to the Internet as "the web".

As for the problem being "newbies", alot of these tricks involve knowledge of how to exploit the game or level's weaknesses, something a person new to the game wouldn't have. No, this is a strictly "advanced llama" problem.

The biggest problem is that Unreal 1 servers are seen as a throwback, obsolete, and therefore nothing more than a toy to annoy dedicated users who still play on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.