Forum Refresh?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Anyone else notice that they have to open a topic a couple of times befor it will refresh? I dont know how often I have opened a topic only to see one post when the counter said there were 2

------------------
---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!

S

STC_Wacky

It's not the forums fault.....it's your browsers'. If the page loads really quickly then your browser is pulling a recent copy from your cache.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S

STC_Wacky

I forgot to mention that you can force your browser to request a fresh copy of the page by holding down shift + refresh.