Your highest score?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Desmond$UnR$

Oct 25, 2000
Sweden
www.mazing.org
NOT talkin about chicks.. :eek:

Me being such a l33t player *cough*, i decided to do a comparision on records / high-scores. As usual, i go first.

Map: CTF-Face
Record: 256 points.
Conditions: Having the luck of playing on a LAN with a 2Mbit connection.. (i'm usually a hpw) I kicked some serious newbie arse :p

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
/me isn't 1337 at all...

My highest I can remember was about 130 on a CTF game on a public server. I'm not a big CTF player (1 game a week, maybe less than that), but on this game I just owned, I was our teams defence :) I was highest scorer on my team by quite a way (by 40 frags), and second in the game by 3 frags :\

Now I'm gonna let every other person on this forum wipe my story out with their 1337ness :)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Well my greatest single score just happened about twenty minutes ago...

I got a big round "0" on the Roost. Usually I finish in the negatives, so I think I am becoming a l33t player! :D

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Re: Well my greatest single score just happened about twenty minutes ago...

Originally posted by I_B_Bangin'
I got a big round "0" on the Roost. Usually I finish in the negatives, so I think I am becoming a l33t player! :D

LOL I Hear ya!

I got a 69 in Thorns with a 5 cap limit and 15 minute limit. no jokes please....

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
hmm.. CTF-Face.. got around 180.. would have probably broken 200 but my computer locked up :(

it was against lots of newbies (they were on my team too.. so it was 4-0 in about the first five minutes.. somehow I/we never let them cap their fifth.. ;))

Jadestar

flu3nt!
Feb 22, 2000
West Linn, Oregon
www.spriteshack.com
I'm pretty pathetic. ;) Earlier on the roost I got a whole 56 frags on Thorns.. that's the most i've gotten on a respectable server. And considering the map.. lol..

Ooh, ooh.. once I played a botmatch to 999 frags! :p Morbias.. I got real sick of the map after that game. Took a good 3-4 hours.. heh..