GeForce 3.65 and Tournament....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheSammer

Dec 17, 1999
Visit site
Hi, sorry for my bad english....
I got a GeForce and i tried 3.53 and 3.56 beta drivers on my PIII 450 128Mb Ram.
So.... with 3.53 i go like a voodoo2 with the same settings (but DetailTexture has problems and must disable fog)... with
3.56 BETA i play at 1024 32bit (also texture 32bit) with some chops in fog but it's ok.
The problem is that games like GP500 don't run.

I found 3.65 drivers (VERY NOT OFFICIAL) and test them last night (yahmmm)... without detailtexture but with other settings FULL (means UnrealTournamet.ini) in the one-o-one
deathmatch for the CHAMPION cup i got a MAX of 78.x fps a min of 20.9 and a avg.= ~55
(1024x768x32 with trilinear on mipmap on and fog on etc...)
with Detailtexture on i got min ~19.8 max ~70
avg ~50.. not bad....

I know.... i must try some other level... but it's more more better that 3.53!

Other games.... GP500 go to 1024 32bit FULL detail with 24 bikes very well.... and also other games go well.....

Question:
I'm unable to use unr.225f patch 'cause an error on MSVCRT.dll... i reinstalled unreal with 224v and all go well... damn....
someone have a clue?

TheSammer

Dec 17, 1999
Visit site
ok...ok..... i WAS speaking about Tourny and my question WAS about Unreal.....
Sigh.... i must take some lesson /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

No one have a clue about UNREAL 225f and my problem?

OR

No one have used the 3.65 GeForce drivers?

by