Attentioin PuF'ers the {JEDI} Clan Server has moved!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Yep,

We tried it out on a machine that had another game running, and it didn't seem to work too good all the time, but for most of the time it was fine.

Now we are having it put on a seperate machine. The server address is: unreal://209.69.143.197 Please change your favorites if you already added the {JEDI} clan server to your favorites. Here's a look at the map list we are going to run in the future, we take suggestions:

CTF-Face
CTF-LavaGiant
CTF-Gazpacho
CTF-Face][
CTF-Hydro16
CTF-Bollwerk105
CTF-EternalCave
CTF-Coret
CTF-DiamondSword

We have all the custom maps on a redirect download, compressed to .uz files :D

So if you have played any CTF map that you think deserves a shot to be on the server please post here or e-mail me at Outsiders71@excite.com and I'll check it out, and if we likes you'll get it on there ;)

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Hey

Ok here's the deal.

Our server hoster can't guarantee a 24/7 server on a seperate machine. (before we had it on a machine running another game + server). I like suggestions of the maps, and CTF-Terra will find it's way in the server, I'm also going to add:

CTF-DiamondSamurai
CTF-Beaten

Sorry about that Hammer, we were holding a practice :D

We're planning to practice every monday night from 9:45pm EST- whatever. So if it's pw'ed pm me i'm in our irc channel, and I'll give you VIP access ;)

Thx for the input!

Oh BTW did I mention we have redirect & compressed maps? :D