ngUID Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

optic_freeze

Frozen Solid
Jul 28, 2000
Somewhere In Time
OK, I changed my password and all of that and played online for a while. When I went to check out my stats on the ngStats site, it says it cannot find my nick. I tried both full and partial. I want to try using my ngUID #, but I cannot locate it. Any ideas on how to correct this problem?

Phil

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Yeah, I've been playing online on and off for a few months now, but when I checked ngstats for my nick, couldn't find it. So what gives? Do I need to register first? And where or how do I get my ngstats uID number? thxs.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Sorry man... you can't register...
The only thing you do is write a password in the player menu under options... That should be it...

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Yep, there is definately something wrong with ngStats. I have my stats page saved as a "favorite" within my Internet Explorer. I can access my stats from my "favorite" folder or typing in my UserID directly.

However, if I try to search for my name, I can't find it. In fact, I tried searching for PuF and the results seem to stop at UserID >365,724. If I search for "BadAss", it stops at 820,874, but my userID is higher than that.

I remember once about 10 months ago, ngStats gave everybody new IDs even if they didn't change name/password. It is those that we can read anymore.

However, I know my stats are still being tracked because fortunately, I do know my userID, and I can access the stats that way.

But for those who are new or don't know their userID, I don't think there is a way to find it (for now).