My_Oozing_Eye, Please Read!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Great game last night MOE. I really thought you had Goshen in the ladder match. You had the momentum going into OT. I think that weenie just got lucky.

I really need to talk to you, I noticed your email is not visible in your profile. However, mine is, can you please contact me? I had some good feed back regarding the Ci tryout last night.

Thanks, Stosh

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Reply...

Thanks Stosh!

I got off to a slow start against him... I think I was down 6-1... losing 12-11 in OT made the slow start even that much more painful! :)

Anyway it was probably the most intense 1 vs 1 match I've been in...usually they get one sided pretty quickly and the person losing completely falls apart... (ok I've done that a few times) I am pleased that even after I got behind early I kept my cool and was able to fight my way back into it.

Anyway, I sent you and email about the tryout... let me know what's up.

MOE

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Man I totally let down my guard after going up 6-1. Then when it was 7-4 I took more notice, but by then it was TOO LATE! The MOE Express had started and there was no way to stop it!

You had so much momentum going into OT and I thought I was done for, we both played overly cautious at that point. :)

I'm just lucky I saw you before you saw me. :)

The best PuF ladder (or any 1vs1) match I've ever been in.

PS You had a home field advantage with Stosh cheering you on. ;)

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Goshen Claus Delivers!!!!

W00t!!! Great match Goshen! I did feel like you let up a bit after you got up early... I would have done the same had I been up 6-1.

Needless to say once I tied the score at 11 and we went to OT I got less aggressive chasing you... didn't wanna lose by blasting a six pack of rockets into myself! :) I did catch a glimpse of you drop down behind me (near the shield belt) before you delivered the "coup de grace" ...

Oh well maybe we can play again some time. BTW I will only play PuF ladder matches if Stosh is Specing and cheering for me! ;)

MOE