Clan C4E, the aimbot llama's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UJE]Crakdeala

doGlike
Sep 14, 2000
Alcatraz
oblivion.jamempire.com
I regularly encounter members of the C4E (Campers 4 Ever???)clan these days on my favorite LMS servers. These are the *ssh*l*s who released the aimbot right? Well if I wouldn't have learned it through this board, I would have guessed it anyway. Constant spamming about how they rule, taunting "HAHAHA" or "Loser" throughout the entire match (prolly duel keybind with moving keys), and of course... camping like hell. Its a miracle that I haven't caught one of them using the aimbot.

Man... I just cant believe ppl playing UT like that: abusive and directed at winning only (instead of directed at having fun).

Oh well, no use whining about it... I'm off to LOOSE another game fella's ;)

Crakie

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Actually it was c/\f who got their hands on the aimbot and distributed it. C4E is a long-time llama clan, and it sounds like they're up to their same old tricks :(

If you ever run across them and get a demo of them using an aimbot, that would be great, and I'd add them to the llama farm myself... but without any proof, I can't (even though I really, really believe you :))

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Why do a lot of threads turn out to be threads about aimbots nowadays? If you want to tell something about aimbots, why don't you use on of the existing threads?

Don't bother, just my $2 (inflation, you know) :D

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Because the threads get filled up with useless junk and people tend not to look at it anymore.
Therefore a new thread must be made :)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Well, I've updated Clan C4E's cozy section down at the bottom of the Llama Farm (minus the aimbot accusation), with the news, but I doubt it will do much to deter them...

[UJE]Crakdeala

doGlike
Sep 14, 2000
Alcatraz
oblivion.jamempire.com
Whats the command for recording a demo again?

Well... cause i thought it was them who released it, I adressed the aimbot-issue to a C4E member, which he was not using at the time though, he said he 'helped to develop it'. And of course he thought it was a 'fine piece of art'.

HackJack, my post is not specifically about aimbots, but about C4E and abusive behavior in general. Granted, we've gone over that as well... but I was curious about ppl's opinions on it (I've been here only for a couple of months), and wondered if some1 shares my experiences with C4E... still wanna shoot me lol? :)

Crakie