PDA

View Full Version : H0o iz m0st INFISIABLESSS play0rz eff3r y00 scene??

[DuX]LowRider
29th Nov 2000, 04:37 PM
wells i wood mights bee haveing to alway say [DuX]LowRider bec0rz i neaffer cin sees miselfs unlest i alway tryes to says two mys cons0rz thatas beh|ndz vews arz equ0rz two 0nes! ahahahahhhahhahh, boot, i dint wants to triz to selfs voote myselves in, L0L!

so's i woods haves to sayz to j00 thats it a tossout betwing [DuX]MastaCroucha ans [DuX]TooShort. eefs j00 efferz trys tow scene these onto a fasink whirlz gamez whens thay ores courched donws so lowz that's j00 cans neffar scene tham ats ahlll??

ans whyee does i voots far theese too yo0 asked?
wellz i cin onlies try to tells you thats theys are booth intos teh [DuX] caln and DUX CALNS ARE INFISSIABL0RZZZZZZ
AHAHHHHAHHAHHHAHHHHHH! WHOOOOHOOOOO??/??

w33t!

[Edited by [DuX]LowRider on November 29th, 2000 at 05:46 PM]

The_Inflictor
29th Nov 2000, 04:57 PM
lol...Lowrider had to edit the post!!!

I bet it was to correct a spelling mistake :D

Blatant Bastich
29th Nov 2000, 05:02 PM
I agreed the hole DuX caln is invesable becase they kept it down l0w!

Teir might b others but i could'nt see em to vote.

Temporary Account
29th Nov 2000, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Inflictor
lol...Lowrider had to edit the post!!!

I bet it was to correct a spelling mistake :D

If by that you mean to change a properly spelled word into [DuX]ese, you're probably right ;)

They crouch so low, they are invisible!!! It's true! I've NEVER SEEN THEM! ;)

Morety
29th Nov 2000, 08:02 PM
The most invisible player I've ever seen is...um...errr....hmmmmmmmm, guess I didn't ever see one. :/

[DuX]TooShort
29th Nov 2000, 09:06 PM
I wood half to sez dat tha mos invizlibl0rz peeples I cants see iz [DuX]Lowrider an [DuX]MastaCroucha becuz theys so invizlib0rz, yeaahh boyyeeeez. I acnts even sees dem wen we playz. wee halfs to talk to eech otha to tells weir wes at!

Kukuman
29th Nov 2000, 09:18 PM
looks to me like you not only put your post through the Swedish Chef Dialectizer on rinkworks.com, but ALSO put it through the Hacker dialect!

Next time, try the Redneck dialect. ;)

Watchdog
29th Nov 2000, 09:52 PM
LOL, what a loser. This is what we get in a world where EmineM can make millions. I could never figure out why kids (they have to be under the age of 15) would go through the trouble of typing out a message in dood speak. To top it off this moron proof reads and then edits his post. Too funny, thanks for the entertainment.

Temporary Account
29th Nov 2000, 10:23 PM
Um...Watchdog...in case you haven't figured it out by now...These DuX guys..much like SpelunkyCock..don't really exist. It's a running gag on the part of some PuFers..just go with it man :)

hal
29th Nov 2000, 11:58 PM
who said that ???

DAMN jOO INVISIBLE DUX CLAN!!!!

Morety
30th Nov 2000, 12:01 AM
Temp, what do you mean it's a running gag?!@? ;)

Watchdog
30th Nov 2000, 12:10 AM
Hm, what's the point then? Anyway, i'm still unsure how i didn't know that--I've been here for ever. Oh well, that's egg on my face I guess. :)

[DuX]TooShort
30th Nov 2000, 12:47 AM
Cum heer littal p00py! Let me wipez dat greeen eggs n juuce micnuggett dood off ya fase! Nowz I knowz dat you cantz seez me rite now, but you stilz wantz to beee meee, hahaha yeah boyeeezz! ko i waz jus messin wit you! I had a dog wunce, but I was invizilb0rz, so he rannd away, cuz he waz scard form me talkin to him. yuo wants to be my doggy. Maybees sinse yous a wachdog, yu wil seez me, cuz im invizlib0rz! I thinkz that yu are da new [DuX] macsot. I wan ebredody to giv a worm welcum to my new p00py!

hal
30th Nov 2000, 12:56 AM
Watchdog, you've been spending too much time defending that flag!

Skold
30th Nov 2000, 08:05 AM
I still think they're under 15. hell, 12. I'd be damned if I was ever in a clan with any of those losers. st0000pid.

Mrukk
30th Nov 2000, 09:40 AM
Har - as the founding member of the DuX-Speak appreciation society, I can tell you that these guys do not suck! In fact they rox0r, and they provide some fine entertainment :p

Noone keap its on the doun low lyke teh [DuX] ;)

[DuX]MastaCroucha
30th Nov 2000, 09:56 AM
Buhohh?!?!? KoldS[pms} hass not ben halfingn his raesen barn lately im thinkign hees mebbe halving not enuf fibr an iss all balld up :( duXor r nut looserz ~!~!!~ we r Infisablorz!?!?!? Hahahasahee Boyeeezzz!?!?!? U no thast rihgt Soo sory to here abut ur hardt time wit makign p00p mr Freze[pms} gud luk nex time u r halfign to be on teh toylet !?!?!? HAHAHAHHEEEE?!?!? Hope eferythign is cummign out OK HEHEHAAAAHEEE oh yeah boyeezzz swat im taklkign abuot !!?!?!?

So das for whoo iss most infisablorzz i m thinkign i muss say hat efen tho me an teh Toshort r meny times infisablorz r caln leder reely is INFISABLORZZ ?!?!?! yesseheheheeeee BoyeeEze!?!? He iss mus be halvink my vote i no thats for sur one thingn ?!?!?!?

SpelunkyCock
30th Nov 2000, 10:07 AM
haha, i must say your crouching attempts are laughable, at best. i spent months crouching, but to no avail. if you want to really play, you have to stand up and run, silly boys ;) btw, i really am saddened that you guys see me as a running joke :( i thought you all were my friends, but now you show your true colors. i guess i really don't stop by often enough *SOB* ;)

Mrukk
30th Nov 2000, 10:18 AM
w00t! I rememebr you Spelunky... we don't think of you as a joke round here... more of a folk legend I think :) Weren't you the guy that could play with no hands, and kick the ass of most Puf'ers?? :p

Zaccix
30th Nov 2000, 11:11 AM
Spelunky rox.

DuX rox.

Nuff said ;)

Temporary Account
30th Nov 2000, 11:20 AM
Bah!@! You know I'm yer friend Spelunky...I uh...just some people don't quite understand...so I uh..have to fool 'em by telling 'em that..yeah..that's it. I've had quite a few fun games wit' ya :)

As Zaccix said:

Spelunky Rules!

DuX rules!

:D

Kokensu
30th Nov 2000, 12:26 PM
DUX hoans j00?!?!?

[DuX]LowRider
30th Nov 2000, 03:23 PM
halloos two jo00 alss ebervodys!
okays, f0rst if alls, i lik two alway trie to says think yous too alls uv j00 hoo alway says thats yo0u lik [DuX] calns! AHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHA!!!???

t00 mist0r laoclwathd0rgzz:

LOL, what a loser. This is what we get in a world where EmineM can make millions. I could never figure out why kids (they have to be under the age of 15) would go through the trouble of typing out a message in dood speak. To top it off this moron proof reads and then edits his post.

AHHAHHHAHH!!! j00 are exat0lootlie c00rekt! WEE AREZ INFISSSIABL00RREEZZ!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

to0 mistar Kolds meticin:
I'd be damned if I was ever in a clan with any of those losers
eef j00 warz beeink into teh caln weeths [DuX], y00 w0ldnit bea dimned, j0u would being INFISAIBLLE!!! AHHHHHAHHHHAHHHH!

tw0 mastir tamp0nary icant:
These DuX guys..much like SpelunkyCock..don't really exist

AHHHAHHHHAHHHH!!! losst ofs pe0pl0rz somethymes alway tris to thanks thet wee nefers exhist. eet iss ondarstoodable, thow, sense teys nefarr seize us - -- -- -

BECARZ WEE ARREE INFISZIABL0REZZ!!!!

als0,
eefs anobadys wents two tries outzz two beeingk inot teh [DuX] calsn, thain allss i cins cey too y0u iss too sent we ans demos offs a match0rz ons a facink whirelszz ware yoouus ares soart ofs infissialbes. it okk eefs wee cins steel sea somes of yours feets oar somthink likes thatsss bacoze [DuX] calns half t00 shoaws yoo0 sicrits too hows two bea REALLY INFISSSIABLLESS!!! AHHAHHAHH!

OAR:
eefs into teh ivint thas y0u doant half a dimmo, yous can tries to tale uss ov a matches thit wees ware into togetharz whens wee didn'ts sea you0.

w33t!

[Edited by [DuX]LowRider on November 30th, 2000 at 04:39 PM]

I_B_Bangin
30th Nov 2000, 03:35 PM
Hey Skold, how do you know they aren't already in your clan? They could be anywhere, they are invisible!

[DuX] rocks, yeehaw!

Skold
30th Nov 2000, 05:32 PM
lmao @ Banging!

Oh, I know all right. No way we'd let st00bs like that in.

:)