H0o iz m0st INFISIABLESSS play0rz eff3r y00 scene??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DuX]LowRider

Nov 7, 2000
Visit site
wells i wood mights bee haveing to alway say [DuX]LowRider bec0rz i neaffer cin sees miselfs unlest i alway tryes to says two mys cons0rz thatas beh|ndz vews arz equ0rz two 0nes! ahahahahhhahhahh, boot, i dint wants to triz to selfs voote myselves in, L0L!

so's i woods haves to sayz to j00 thats it a tossout betwing [DuX]MastaCroucha ans [DuX]TooShort. eefs j00 efferz trys tow scene these onto a fasink whirlz gamez whens thay ores courched donws so lowz that's j00 cans neffar scene tham ats ahlll??

ans whyee does i voots far theese too yo0 asked?
wellz i cin onlies try to tells you thats theys are booth intos teh [DuX] caln and DUX CALNS ARE INFISSIABL0RZZZZZZ
AHAHHHHAHHAHHHAHHHHHH! WHOOOOHOOOOO??/??

w33t!

[Edited by [DuX]LowRider on November 29th, 2000 at 05:46 PM]

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Re: Aye...I is following ya

Originally posted by The_Inflictor
lol...Lowrider had to edit the post!!!

I bet it was to correct a spelling mistake :D

If by that you mean to change a properly spelled word into [DuX]ese, you're probably right ;)

They crouch so low, they are invisible!!! It's true! I've NEVER SEEN THEM! ;)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I wood half to sez dat tha mos invizlibl0rz peeples I cants see iz [DuX]Lowrider an [DuX]MastaCroucha becuz theys so invizlib0rz, yeaahh boyyeeeez. I acnts even sees dem wen we playz. wee halfs to talk to eech otha to tells weir wes at!

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
looks to me like you not only put your post through the Swedish Chef Dialectizer on rinkworks.com, but ALSO put it through the Hacker dialect!

Next time, try the Redneck dialect. ;)

Watchdog

Nov 29, 1999
windsor, ontaio, canada
Visit site
LOL, what a loser. This is what we get in a world where EmineM can make millions. I could never figure out why kids (they have to be under the age of 15) would go through the trouble of typing out a message in dood speak. To top it off this moron proof reads and then edits his post. Too funny, thanks for the entertainment.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Cum heer littal p00py! Let me wipez dat greeen eggs n juuce micnuggett dood off ya fase! Nowz I knowz dat you cantz seez me rite now, but you stilz wantz to beee meee, hahaha yeah boyeeezz! ko i waz jus messin wit you! I had a dog wunce, but I was invizilb0rz, so he rannd away, cuz he waz scard form me talkin to him. yuo wants to be my doggy. Maybees sinse yous a wachdog, yu wil seez me, cuz im invizlib0rz! I thinkz that yu are da new [DuX] macsot. I wan ebredody to giv a worm welcum to my new p00py!

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
I still think they're under 15. hell, 12. I'd be damned if I was ever in a clan with any of those losers. st0000pid.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Har - as the founding member of the DuX-Speak appreciation society, I can tell you that these guys do not suck! In fact they rox0r, and they provide some fine entertainment :p

Noone keap its on the doun low lyke teh [DuX] ;)

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
Buhohh?!?!? KoldS[pms} hass not ben halfingn his raesen barn lately im thinkign hees mebbe halving not enuf fibr an iss all balld up :( duXor r nut looserz ~!~!!~ we r Infisablorz!?!?!? Hahahasahee Boyeeezzz!?!?!? U no thast rihgt Soo sory to here abut ur hardt time wit makign p00p mr Freze[pms} gud luk nex time u r halfign to be on teh toylet !?!?!? HAHAHAHHEEEE?!?!? Hope eferythign is cummign out OK HEHEHAAAAHEEE oh yeah boyeezzz swat im taklkign abuot !!?!?!?

So das for whoo iss most infisablorzz – i m thinkign i muss say hat efen tho me an teh Toshort r meny times infisablorz r caln leder reely is INFISABLORZZ ?!?!?! yesseheheheeeee BoyeeEze!?!? He iss mus be halvink my vote i no thats for sur one thingn ?!?!?!?

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
haha

haha, i must say your crouching attempts are laughable, at best. i spent months crouching, but to no avail. if you want to really play, you have to stand up and run, silly boys ;) btw, i really am saddened that you guys see me as a running joke :( i thought you all were my friends, but now you show your true colors. i guess i really don't stop by often enough *SOB* ;)

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
w00t! I rememebr you Spelunky... we don't think of you as a joke round here... more of a folk legend I think :) Weren't you the guy that could play with no hands, and kick the ass of most Puf'ers?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.