Name change...fed up with this one.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2000
Manchester
www5.50megs.com
'bout time I got rid of it, only had to use my name coz it wouldn't let me have INFERNO, so now I've changed it to INF3RNO, I know its different, but this name sucks...

I see Aurora found the forums, /me is beginning to regret letting her on Unreal, now I can't get to my damn computer no more...

Aurora

Girly
Nov 16, 2000
Warrington, England
www.planetunreal.com
Not household unfortunately...

INFERNO's at uni, and he let me have a copy of UNREAL, but neglected to pass on the necessary 3d card yet! Grrr! It's only when he's home that I get to blow his head off...We've got a LAN set up with his comp, the main family's and Arkile's, but guess who always manages to be the server?? they used to make me walk behind on coop games, but I got bored and know they get out of my way a bit more! :rolleyes:

My UnrealEd wont work, there's some fatal exception error or something. Do I need a patch? Where can I find more interesting skins for my Unreal bot woman?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
lol, sorry about that fe error. I finally got my UnrealED working and I installed UT and it b0rked everything. Now neither of them work for me.

There are vb and rich text fixes for the editor. Maybe one of these will help you. I suggest you check out Epic's

Unreal Technology Page http://unreal.epicgames.com/

and in particular the Downloads Section

http://unreal.epicgames.com/Downloads.htm

[Edited by hal on December 7th, 2000 at 10:49 PM]

NVerxion

Ethereal
Sep 9, 2000
Orlando, FL
just use ut's editor (version 2.0) and install the 436 patch over it. not unreal's editor...make sure you use the one in ut's directory. ued2 v.436 is way better anyway:) you can still make unreal (single player) levels with it, as long as you use the right items and things... i'll say it is a little easier to create a multiplayer arena though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.