highest difficulty setting for single player game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
I was just curious about the highest difficulty level with which you've successfully completed the single player game?

I first beat it on the default setting which I guess is Average and I'm playing it again now on Masterful but I'm having lots of problems with some of the DM levels - right now I'm stuck on Koo's Galleon.

So what difficulty have people made it through on?

(and how did you get through that freakin boat map on Masterful or higher)

And another thing - I swear the ASMD shock combo doesn't kill the way it used to - I think somebody is letting the gas out of that weapon without telling us - I'm not sure who it is but I am lining my office with aluminum foil and once I can think clearly again I will get to the bottom of this - you'll see...you'll ALL see

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
I always hated the Galleon (not that it's a bad map). Use the RL A LOT! It's the only way I made it through that map. Masterful should not be too much of a problem. You'll get through it. Find out which of your bots have the best aim and stay clear of them (default would be Tamerlaine and that other guy.... L something. You know which one I'm talking about....
good luck

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
the L guy would be Loque, and he has the best accuracy of them all. Stay outta his way.

And I don't do the singleplayer mode, I just do practice sessions. I don't care much for the tournament :D