Unreal Maps!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleAR

Nov 25, 2000
From where i can get the original unreal maps,
coz i dont have the game, i have only unreal RTNP
upgraded to gold, so i can play unreal map in it!
I want to buy the game but it isnt available in my city
eagleAR

eagleAR

Nov 25, 2000
i m in Pakistan where every game cd have its nocd check inside it. & available in < 1$
BTW thanks for ur support
eagleAR

ArKile

Just another grunt
Nov 15, 1999
Warrington, England
www.planetunreal.com
ahh

Not in pakistan it aint. In a lot of countrys people are allowed to hack and copy games for friends and stuff as long as they don't try to make a profit doing it. Its an odd world. Also downloading from foreign warez sites isn't technically illegal according to some weird law somewhere I read, could be bull****, but I doubt it.

Its no secret that one of the best and most reliable abandon ware sites is actually bosnian because its not illegal to upload and download games there (apparently)

right, im going back to downloading my Dido album, my bro wants Rich Ashcroft, he'll have to wait...

Rawhead_Wrecks

Sep 1, 2000
Visit site
Software Piracy and Pakistan's Copyright Law
What is the law?

Copyright Ordinance, 1962 amended by the Copyright (Amendment) Act, 1992 ("the Amendment Act") covers computer software. Pakistan is also a member of Berne Copyright Union, the Universal Copyright Convention and GATT/TRIPs which offers protection of foreign works. Today, it is illegal to make or distribute copies computer programs without authorization. No other copies may be made without specific authorization from the copyright owner.

What are the penalties?

Pakistan's Copyright law prohibits reproduction of software without permission from the owner of the copyrighted computer program. If caught with pirated software, you or your company may be prosecuted under the provisions of the Copyright laws. The penalties under the law include a fine of up to Rs. 200,000-, seizure of products used for illegal copying, and a prison sentence of up to three years.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
I'm pretty sure most/all software made for profit (not shareware ect..) is protected by international copyright laws.

You are however entitled to legally own one backup copy for archivial purposes. Then again copyright laws can be stretched very far before broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.