:):):):):):):):)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sepulker

Nov 26, 2000
Visit site
Here's a beta version of a MOD i'm releasing myself. It's called SuperGun, and it turns the Redeemer into a weapon with 20 different weapon functions, including camera mounted seeking missles and controllable electromagnetic mines. The best part is that its a wicked small download, and it doesn't change your setup files. YAA! The secondary function (right-click) changes the function. You can either pick up the weapon in the game or start as it with the default. Please respond with any bugs.
For now, it's works fine on one machine.

http://cx169920-c.mnchs1.ct.home.com/nate/supergunv400.zip

Fellow coders:
I am not experienced enough with UnrealScript to figure out the glitches that occur when I play over a LAN or network with other players using this mod. The camera shots show up on the admin's screen, and only he can see the scrolling weapon list. Also, there are some weapons what are not even visible at all. If you could find time to solve these problems, I'd be greatful.