Properties Menus -- missing info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ahoward

Nov 26, 2000
Visit site
I've been messing around with the editor after a long break. I've made a map using the 2.0 version so Im not a complete newbie at this. I just installed the 4.36 version of unreal and seems to be messed up. When I click on the actor browser the I get a floating window without any info on it. I tried loading up some of the *.u files in the system folder and still nothing. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

Also the build properties dialogue doesn't come up when I access it, and the quick keys for rebuilding are not working either. Is this something new with this build of the editor or am I having some other problem? Any help would be appreciated.

ahoward

Nov 26, 2000
Visit site
Ok did search and found the answer to my question. Damn editor only runs properly with IE5. Go figure. Downloaded the update and it all works properly. Joy!!!