Forum Member Ratings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
I don't know the number of posts necessary, but I think that it really doesn't matter. Always remember that this is not some sort of race. Just be a cool and funny guy and you'll be pleased to be here at PuF whether you have 200 or 2000 posts. So don't spam the forums just to get godlike in 4 weeks. (Only the Dopefish is allowed to do stuff like that :) )
Also, te day will come when you're gonna ask one of our moderators for a custom status, so that statuses will matter even less :)

Note: I hope you don't take this in a offending way. Just a piece of advice :)

Aug 7, 2000
Yeah.......spammage...........look at the forum page..........see the name 'ACE Revenant' everywhere......now that's spamming......;)

-Revenant

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Originally posted by [ACE]Revenant
Yeah.......spammage...........look at the forum page..........see the name 'ACE Revenant' everywhere......now that's spamming......;)

-Revenant

Oh yea, you have really been busy this morning,Rev. ;)