PDA

View Full Version : ngStats not working.....

Starfury
10th Dec 1999, 04:20 PM
I used to play the demo of UT and it logged all my frags and stats.

But after I bought the full game it no longer keeps track of my stats. I have installed the full game after I had done a rebuild so there was no trace of the demo on my system anywhere.

I don't play online as I'm still having too much fun playing against the bots but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and have they fixed it...

I have set up a password in the game.

Voyd
10th Dec 1999, 05:18 PM
do u mean ngstats, or ngWorldstats arent logging? the local (botmatch) stats are kept in a log file that u can view anytime u want. ngworldstats is only for online games on enabled servers. setting a password and then logging inot an enabled server should set you up with a ngUID automatically.

Blobbo
10th Dec 1999, 10:00 PM
If it helps, I'm having exactly the same problem. I played a bunch of games on godlike, did quite well, and when I went to NGStats, it didn't process the logs but still deleted them. Very annoying.

Oh well...

Starfury
11th Dec 1999, 01:54 PM
This problem is purely to do with local stats.

As I said I do not yet play it online. I have played about 20+hours and achieved many frags but ngStats shows me as playing no games and having no frags. But I can view the stats from the last played game...just no stats for my overall performance.