Looking for Low Grav CTF Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
I'm looking for some big low gravity CTF maps. They don't have to be designed for low gravity, but they should play real well in low gravity.

I especially like big outdoor maps wher it takes more than 15 seconds to cap the flag in making a bee-line for your base.

Anyone know of any maps like this?

[DC]Tack

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Here are some CTF low grav maps...

Aloft - which is a sort of 3 asteroid map that requires low gav jumps to get between bases.

Midtown - which is a city based map with very tall buildings and street level action.

Hall of Giants - which isn't an outside map. It is a very tall, very long room that people who don't even like low grav can enjoy. (I usually hog the redeemer myself and take the easy way out, since I hate low grav)

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
I like:
Templar
Stronghold 2 ( not 1 )
Project X
Legacy of Xan

Some inside maps are good too:
Orbital
Maximus
No Redemption
Great Halls
Inside 2

Off the top of my head, sure there's more. Anitmatter 2 is good even w/o the mutator, it's got the low grav flag room and middle area.

Try a grapple in low grav if you haven't yet, much fun. I like the one in Chaos.

There is a mutator somewhere called MyMapLists ( sorry, don't have the URL ) that you can set up 3 custom map lists for CTF. Then you can have one for low grav.