PDA

View Full Version : Reward for tracking down the AIMbot creator

Selerox
17th Nov 2000, 04:27 PM
Fusion (http://www,planetunreal.com) is offering a reward (free Gamespy Registration) for useful information that helps us shut down whoever created/leaked the UT Aimbot.

Also, details of any sites that have a link to the aimbot download are apreciated. We're gonna see to it that every site with a download link to the bot is shut down for good.

Mail us at fusion@planetunreal.com

[Edited by [DsV]Selerox on November 17th, 2000 at 04:44 PM]

Ashram
17th Nov 2000, 04:35 PM
IT'S ME! I DID IT!

Now give me the registration info, mail it to octavio@planetunreal.com ;)

BTW nice going guys, I hope you find whoever it is and shut em down asap. I'd like to play UT knowing that I don't have to go up against a bot to win...

(BoD) nepenthe
17th Nov 2000, 04:36 PM
Okay, I'll send in the URL for the place I found it at. Also, this probably isn't very useful, but I found this (http://unreal.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=10009422&f=67109522&m=204091682) interesting thread a few days ago.

RaptoR
17th Nov 2000, 04:47 PM
Posted by UT AIMBOT? HERE IT IS!!!!!! on 11/14/2000, 8:51 pm

http://****************************************.zip
have fun boys and girls!!!!!!!!!

This sucks. We already have some info on these guys, but keep it coming, we need to track down the source of this aimbot

phil
17th Nov 2000, 05:09 PM
you relize your just going to martyr them....

yall are going about this in a militant way and its not going to work

just my 2 cents

****added*****

and if you go around getting web sites shut down for this i've lost respect for you
its not illegal (mabey moraly wrong) to cheat and or patch/crack a game. and getting the sites shut down is censorship, and we all know censorship is wrong

thats 4 cents now
****added****

[ACE]Revenant
17th Nov 2000, 05:12 PM
I don't really care about any militant ways or something........ but I just don't think this is going to work.........

What does work is getting info on all the download sites......

SamD
17th Nov 2000, 05:35 PM
It's already been reproduced too many times. Sites and posts will keep appearing. I think a patch needs to be made to stop the aim bots which doesn't have the sideffects that cshp2 does (though I heard it's impossible due to the way UT is). Or an edited version of the aimbot should be released by someone on the right side of the line that will allow easier detection of itself.

[ACE]Revenant
17th Nov 2000, 05:43 PM
I know........and I'm not in favor of shutting down sites for this.......Still,it's best if we know where they get it.......

Because,I've performing a search for this aimbot (and found some sites,not for use of course),I've seen a site today which had the aimbot........but it was actually a link to a big page saying: 'You're a lame cheater!'

That's what we want to accomplish......to get the download sites far enough that they don't even want to have this on their site........

BTW.......you can't shut a site down for a reason like this war-ped................

-Revenant

phil
17th Nov 2000, 05:51 PM
If there hosted by ISPs and its deamed 'questionable' or 'distastful' some words media-one(at&t) uses they'll shut it down.
hell you can have your account disconected for trolling on a newsgroup or forum...

and i just dont like the sound of this whole thing.. im not for the cheaters but im also against this sorta thing. just install the anti-aimbot mod on the servers till epic patches it

[ACE]Revenant
17th Nov 2000, 05:55 PM
The censored link raptor gave was probably to the aimbot on geocities.............
Do you really think they can shutdown geocities........well,I don't think so..........

-Revenant

I_B_Bangin
17th Nov 2000, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by war-ped
you relize your just going to martyr them....
yall are going about this in a militant way and its not going to work
I disagree. I don't think that anyone will be looking to these people as martyrs for the cause. Lame is lame and if these people are going to ruin the online community with this crap, they should be punished. The censorship arguement is like saying that skin cheaters are just using their freedom of expression in a game. And spammers have a right to protest getting killed by someone better than them. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know!

phil
17th Nov 2000, 06:02 PM
I_B thats why they get banned from the servers and put in the farm. but i guess what im saying is everyone has the right (make since) to cheat. While I dont want to cheat and I dont want to play against cheaters i dont have the right to stop John or Jill Doe from doing it. but when they do they have to pay the consiquinces(sp?) for there actions.

anyways this is my last post in this thread :)

hobart_paving
17th Nov 2000, 06:08 PM
check out the site that hosts the forum where that link above is from. pay particular attention to the name of the domain. you think maybe they don't care if you write them and tell them that they're distributing cheats? :p

i agree that you might be able to appeal to some sites to keep the aimbot off their site(reputable sites like planetunreal.com, etc.) but there are tons of sites out there that specialize in warez, cracks, hacking utilities, and what not. you will never get them off of there.

and as for the author of *******, who cares? this is the only aimbot that has been widely distributed, but do you guys REALLY think that there aren't others out there?? better ones? ones that can get around cshp2? don't give the guy who wrote ******* any more attention than he deserves...

[Lo, it's Zaccix. I'm continuing what Boom started by censoring the name of the bot from PuF threads. Nothing against you personally hobart, but could everyone not mention the aimbot's name in the forums. We don't want anyone getting a headstart finding it thanks to PuF. Cheers :)]

[Edited by Zaccix on November 17th, 2000 at 06:57 PM]

DragonAsh
17th Nov 2000, 06:22 PM
Um, but isnt this the start of more lethal bots?

Cant a programmer get the bot, and edit some of the flows.
Basically improve it?

This bot sucks when your ping sucks. It should be easy to make it account for ping.

This is how the whole quake crap started. First a lame one. Then more evolved forms of it

RaptoR
17th Nov 2000, 06:29 PM
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~soundoff/dsvtest/aimbot.gif

This is the thread on a certain forum where the link was posted, the demo of me testing the Aimbot can be found at...

http://unreal.barrysworld.com/disavowed/aimbot_raptor.zip

I'm sure you'll agree these SUCK, and take the skill out of any gametype :mad:

|H|Alarion
17th Nov 2000, 06:59 PM
Actually DA, you can't modify the code. it's *encrypted*. meaning, when you export the code in Ued, like you can with any of the UT code (that's in UScript), this is all it gives you:

defaultproperties
{
pred=1.000000
}

That's *it*.. you get more info by opening the .u file in notepad...
Dr.SiN had something that was able to decrypt it, but from what I heard, it's expensive, and the average kid won't have it....

Azmo
17th Nov 2000, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by [DsV]RaptoR

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~soundoff/dsvtest/aimbot.gif

Would it be wrong for me to assume that whoever posted this message was using IP 206.47.244.60 on 11/14/00 around 8:51 PM? (top left of Raptor's screenshot)

Most ISPs keep very good logs. :D

Boom
17th Nov 2000, 08:07 PM
Well, I have been reading all sorts of UT forums all day and I know who created this particular bot. Selerox, Raptor, or any Fusion people, feel free to email me or ICQ me (97968571) or find me in ETG #LOL to talk more about it. I'll give you the link to the forum with the specifics, but I don't wanna post it here and send a bunch of angry PuFers over there.

But here is the story. The guy is actually a good guy. He was scammed. He writes anticheat programs. He wrote the program that deals with the instagib-zoom cheat. And he built this bot to write an antibot program. In this forum I find many discussions between this person and Dr. Sin who wrote the CSHP (or whatever) program that we all need now. Many many people were asking this unnamed guy for the aimbot and he wouldn't give it to them. Some scammer found him on ICQ and tricked him. The scammer claimed to be another anticheatprogram writer. He said he want to collaborate with this guy and said that he too had made an aimbot. So he suggested that they exchange aimbots and help each other write protection programs for them. Well, our gullible friend screwed up and believed this scammer. He gave the scammer the aimbot, and the scammer spread it around (yes, this is the very specific aimbot that Zaccix and I are censoring here). So the creator of the aimbot did make a mistake, but he is not a bad person that should be vilified. And unfortunately he will not give out the identity of the scumbag who tricked him. I don't know why.

I also found another forum where the forum admin created a Wall of Shame. He has the CHSP program on his own server and is posting the name and ip of all cheaters he detects on the Wall of Shame. Sadly, there are already several names there :(. I already posted in this forum saying that I would be telling the Fusion guys about the Wall of Shame so they can create a new section for the llama farm.

hobart_paving
17th Nov 2000, 08:19 PM
hey zaccix, i understand you guys wanting to not mention the name of the bot, but you do realize by it's harder to find the bot if you use it's generic name, don't you? :D

hobart_paving
17th Nov 2000, 08:21 PM
boom, i can understand about not wanting masses of enraged puffers to throttle the guy who unwittingly released the aimbot, but is there any harm in posting the url for the wall of shame for us? i'd like to see what sneaky bastards have been using the aimbot on pubbies...

Boom
17th Nov 2000, 08:41 PM
I have just emailed the fusion@planetunreal.com Please check your email guys. I gave them the forum that has the details on the guy that created it, on the clan that was found to be using it in a clanmatch, and on the Wall of Shame.

Everyone on the Wall of Shame will be in the Llama Farm soon. I don't wanna link to that forum, because the name of the aimbot program is all over that forum, even in the title of threads. I know its silly, but I have taken a stance on not publicizing the name of the program and want to be consistent.

Anyway, here is everyone on the Wall of Shame so far.

Player Name : M!N!0N
Player Name : [BuNG]Moo!~~`
Player Name : Peppian
Player Name : Punky_[BuNG]ster
Player Name : [BuNG]~Holeio
Player Name : Killer
Player Name : Black_OUT
Player Name : [XAN]-=SpawnKiller=-
Player Name : God's~Eye

These people all were using the specific aimbot program we have been talking about. Its sad, but it appears to have spread pretty well already. :(

|H|Alarion
17th Nov 2000, 08:49 PM
You know whats funny.. in the demo that was originally posted, showing the instagibber on the tower on face?

Notice that there are several [BUNG] members in there. So he obviously didn't mind passing it around....

The Dopefish
17th Nov 2000, 10:43 PM
I say we turn this into a hunt, Salem witch trial style. ;)

-The Dopefish points at Stallion and utters nothing more :rolleyes:

The Dopefish
17th Nov 2000, 10:47 PM
Hehehe...check out my post count in this picture below. Conveniently, it is 2666...witches...Salem, MA...place of my birthday...coincidence? ;)

(Edit by Moderator - I just deleted a link to a ridiculously large image of a screenshot showing that Dopey's post count was 2666 in the post above. It stretched out this page, making it hard to read, and I think this topic is too important to stretch the page for no reason. Expecially something to do with postcounts. :rolleyes: We can all appreciate Dopey's joke without the screeny, right? BTW, notice how even my edit comments are longer then Dopey's spamposts :p)

[Edited by Boom on November 18th, 2000 at 12:50 AM]

Boom
18th Nov 2000, 12:46 AM
Ugggh, can you clip that image a bit Dopey.

Or use it in an off topic thread. This is kind of a serious thread and now you stretched it all out with a not so funny joke. Sometimes stretching a page is unavoidable. This is not one of those times. Actually, I'm gonna edit the pic out. You can repost it in OT if you want. This thread needs to be easy to read.

I would like to warn everyone who wants to get this aimbot to "test it". You are risking ruining your reputation. There is no need to test it. It works, ok? There are demos, there are screenshots, there is plenty of testimony. You don't have to test it. Just by having it on your machine, you can get banned from servers running the protector program. Just don't download it at all. You don't need it.

As an example of how it can ruin reputations, I am hearing now on IRC that Alarion was found using an aimbot. I don't believe it personally. I have played with Alarion and he does not need any bot. Also he is a respected member of the community and an admin on one of the major ladders. It may have been someone using his name, or a similar name, or maybe he was just "testing it" out of curiosity. But you know how rumors spread and now people are saying that not only was Alarion using it, but he was telling other people where to get it. I am posting this here to give Alarion a chance to squash this ugly rumor before it develops any further.

|H|Alarion
18th Nov 2000, 01:16 AM
Argh!!
Let me set the record straight. i am damn sick of repeating my self (not mad at you Boom.. you weren't there when i eas explaining it)

I downloaded it to try it offline. Why? Because I am a member of the Provinggrounds Staff. I wanted to see it for myself. So i loaded up a bot match on Face (hehe) and went Godlike in less than 2 minutes.
Immediately after, I made a post on the PG forums in the admin section (you guys can't see it - i mean.. you can't view the admin boards...hehe) about what aciton we need to take to prevent it.

Anyhow, I joined Swine today looking to play some, since I haven't plyaed but 3 times in the last 3 weeks. So i get on and start spectating. I notice Kravnos is playing as "Kravb0t". So i spec him, and sure enough, he's using it. Everyone knew he was using it. With his ping, he couldn't hit jack *lol*... anyhow, everyone was joking about, and I told him I was coming in with it to mess with him. So I came in and we ended up on the same team.. He dropped and came in on blue. We were on hydro. So we start sniping each other. Yeah, Some other people got sniped as well. I also was playing as "Alarion|BotUsingPuss". Anyhow, the map went to Orbital and we kept shooting at each other. The he jumps to my team.. lol.. then he quits.. so i stop using it, and never changed my name.. so then people are like "you are really using a bot??" then they are asking "where can I get it???" I told them to go search for it. I wasn't handing out the damn URL...

Anyhow, I come into Condemned's chat room after everyone is saying I was telling everyone where to get it. WTF?! So I straightened that up.

Anyhow, I deleted it and I am truely sorry for even downlaoding the damn thing. I know it was wrong to get on Swine with it, and I was only doing it to mess with Kravnos, which I know, is not a good reason. I accept whatever punishment befalls me for my actions.

Boom
18th Nov 2000, 01:34 AM
If anybody thinks you should be punished, they are a fool. You got it as part of your admin duties. When you used it, you let people know and you were kidding around with friends. You weren't cheating. But I think its dangerous to do what you and Kravy were doing. More to yourselves than to anyone else.

And this totally proves my point. Look how badly this was misunderstood. Look how people are saying terrible things about Alarion, a well respected (and deservedly so) member of the UT community. And if Swine had been running the protector program, Alarion might have been banned just for having the darn thing on his computer, even though he didn't have it enabled when he joined the server.

If we are all taking this antiaimbot pact, let's expand it a little. Let's make it include "testing it". We all know it works. And if we are testing it on the pubs, it might give someone the idea to try and find it and use it for real. The fact that people were asking Alarion where to get it, rather than just being upset that it exists, scares me. I would have told them that it can not be obtained by anyone. That you had the only copy because you are an admin of the proving grounds and were making sure the antiaimbot thing worked or something. I know that everyone knows about it already, but lets not make it worse by informing more people of its existance, so they can get it too.

|H|Alarion
18th Nov 2000, 01:42 AM
I know, I should have told them to search for "IamALlAmABot" lol..

really though, the more and more I think about this, the sicker I feel.. seriously.. I wanna puke right now..

The thing is Boom, and I will NOT go into details here, there is a way to get around CSHP. I will not say anymore than that, and it's something that CANNOT be fixed. (it's not the hole that Dr. SiN keeps talking about). I was able to login to Swine (even though they don't have CSHP installed) before I used it without fear of being banned. But I had it *disabled* so to speak.. argh, I am saying too much allready.. I have allready messed up tonight, let me not do any more =(

(BoD) nepenthe
18th Nov 2000, 01:59 AM
OK, I admit, I had the aimbot and I even tested it online. On a friend's server. With permission. I wanted to A) ease my mind (which I did, cuz it sucks), and B) see if I could learn anything that would help me detect the use of the aimbot by other players (which I was sorta able to do). I don't consider myself the average UT schmoe and I'm well aware of how to uninstall the aimbot (***edited***). I got 30 kills in 20 seconds offline on Face. Yay. And now, most shocking of all, I emailed the aimbot to the leader of a very well-known and respected clan, after said leader asked me for it in an exceptionally delicate way and after fully verifying the email address was indeed his. I've also had a couple other requests from people less trustworthy that I just ignored.

I'm also deleting my Decal Stay and No Smoke (for which I can claim some credit for putting forth the original idea) mutators, for fear that I will get mass banned for having an unidentified hack...

Morph1ne.MX
18th Nov 2000, 02:20 AM
while i agree that you can shut any topic mentioning the unspeakable aimbot, and you are free to put any guy that you believes deserves so in the farm, i strongly disagree on your possition of wanting to have a hunt for the guy or guys that created the bot, and pretending to cease complete distribution and website hosting for them.

while i dont support online cheating, i believe that you are free to do what you want.i don't believe that using an aimbot online is right, but i'm not trying to impose my beliefs on other people like you do. but i know i am free to express my opinion, and the farm is exactly that. a place to express your opinion over people that deserves so.

but what you try to do is like pretending to ban forever that poeple that had the bad luck to fall ibn the farm.

a reward for tracking the aimbor creator? give me a break. who do you think you are? the UT police or what?

you say that online cheaters will trash the community, but i believe that attitudes liek yours are even more dangerous for thr REAL UT community.

i urge you to stop that tracking and care less about the issue. like troll said, we all know who are the good players and we have a lot of trusted places to play.

pz

{A$$}IronChefMorimoto
18th Nov 2000, 03:07 AM
OMG! I played with a couple of the {BUNG} punks on a local RR server 24.95.227.74 They showed up on Face went Godlike about 2 times and left. Losers:(

RaptoR
18th Nov 2000, 03:52 AM
If Alarion's a llama for using it offline then so am I :)

I downloaded it and played instagib in Deck, and got to godlike very quickly. I also put out a demo of my using one offline on Curse][.

looks like [BUNG] are First Class Llamas :mad:

[ACE]Revenant
18th Nov 2000, 06:20 AM
You can add someone called 'Mad_Cheata' to that list.....if you need prove for the llama farm.....I can send it......

He was playing face and using the aimbot......also he constantly accused others of cheating.......

-Revenant

[OMC]_Killer
18th Nov 2000, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by {A$$}IronChefMorimoto
OMG! I played with a couple of the {BUNG} punks on a local RR server 24.95.227.74 They showed up on Face went Godlike about 2 times and left. Losers:(

Just for the record the Killer mentioned in the starting post is spelled normal. I spell my name with pipes, Ki||er. So now there is no confusion. Last thing I want is to be escorted to the llama farm. I hear the food is terrible there =-)

Boom
18th Nov 2000, 12:45 PM
Updated Wall of Shame.

Player Name : Loque
Player Name : Grail
Player Name : {AFC}Nickel
Player Name : =TKX=<0>

This is sick. This list is growing fast, and its just from one damn server. The freaking aimbots are everywhere. Please, stop downloading it. Don't "test it". How many demos do we need. We have the demos, we know it works. Delete it off your machines. I don't understand why after reading all these threads people are still finding the need to download it, and "test it" and share it with their "trusted friends" so that they can "test it". Everytime I come to the forum I read new posts by people talking about getting the damn thing and "testing it". Enough already. Noone else needs to get it. If you have it, delete it. If anyone asks you for it, tell them you got rid of it and the site you got it from went down.

[ACE]Revenant
18th Nov 2000, 12:53 PM
Weird stuff.......

I've noticed someone using an aimbot had trouble targeting me when I crouched........why?

BTW......so far.....I've only seen aimbots on face......like this map didn't already have enough llamaness to deal with...........
But why face only servers....?

-Revenant

|H|Alarion
18th Nov 2000, 01:24 PM
Rev, it targets the place your head should be *when you are standing*. It doesn't track your actual *head*. So if you think someone is using it against you. Crouch.. if the bullets start whizzing by and he doesn't hit you, he's using the aimbot.

As well, like I mentioned, I deleted the thing from my machine. Every trace of it. I recommend everyone else does the same.

NutBar-SOB
18th Nov 2000, 02:08 PM
I always suspected that damn Loque was cheating....

Hokkenheim
18th Nov 2000, 06:25 PM
Yah, Loque and Tamerlane should definitely be on the wall of shame and the Llama Farm! ;)

Cooltown
19th Nov 2000, 01:58 AM
We beat SNC something like 12-0 and lost to have 5-1...figures tonight SNC beat HV 7-2 on coret. here you go, check it out yourself =)
http://board.unreality.dk/ubb/Forum43/HTML/000077.html

:)
19th Nov 2000, 02:15 AM
i been doing a little checkin and the guy that posted the aimbot is from somewhere near toronto

i always knew candains cant be trusted ;) you gotta wonder about people that live where its so damn cold :)

Orkin Man
19th Nov 2000, 05:30 PM
Smiley, I know exactly where the bastard lives. I posted a thread about it yesterday. With Soul Crucher's insight I decided it would be best to delete it, I still know it, just won't post it up here. If anyone thinks that I should send it to somewhere or someone that can take action lemme know.

:)
19th Nov 2000, 06:18 PM
how did you get his adress just wondering are you 100% sure its him

maybe some hate mail is in order :P

DedMeat
19th Nov 2000, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by [OMC]_Killer
Last thing I want is to be escorted to the llama farm. I hear the food is terrible there =-) [/B]

For the record the food in the Llama farm is top grade :) We may despise these llamas, but we're not inhumane.

RaptoR
19th Nov 2000, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by DedMeat
Originally posted by [OMC]_Killer
Last thing I want is to be escorted to the llama farm. I hear the food is terrible there =-)

For the record the food in the Llama farm is top grade :) We may despise these llamas, but we're not inhumane. [/B]

very true :)

In fact, on quiet weekday evenings, Team Fusion can be found munching contently on llama fodder :D

DrSiN
19th Nov 2000, 08:14 PM
The thing is Boom, and I will NOT go into details here, there is a way to get around CSHP. I will not say anymore than that, and it's something that CANNOT be fixed. (it's not the hole that Dr. SiN keeps talking about). I was able to login to Swine (even though they don't have CSHP installed) before I used it without fear of being banned. But I had it *disabled* so to speak.. argh, I am saying too much allready.. I have allready messed up tonight, let me not do any more =(

I want to point out here that this is not a way to get "around" CSHP. It allows you to find an unprotected server without a fear of being caught.

As long as a server op is running CSHP 00.11.18 and has bPureConsole set to true, there is no way to get on with a FunBot. If they do not have bPureConsole set to true, but are not allowing additional packages, again there is no way to get on with the FunBot.

The only person who has beaten CSHP besides myself and others who helped in it's development is USAAR33. He used the one final exploit we haven't closed yet (from my understanding) and his bot is not available.

I'll say this again. There is only 1 bot available on the net. It's the FunBot. I've seen it under different names but all of them are easilly picked up with CSHP.

Survey_Says
20th Nov 2000, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Boom
Updated Wall of Shame.

Player Name : Loque
Player Name : Grail
Player Name : {AFC}Nickel
Player Name : =TKX=<0>

That [BuNG] team in on the PG instagib ladder.... better watch out for them if you play instagib.

RogueX
20th Nov 2000, 08:05 AM
I still think that the ladder's (OGL, Teamplay, etc.) should insist that CSHP be put on every single server before a match can begin.

RogueX
20th Nov 2000, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by [muTTs]Alarion[PuF]
As well, like I mentioned, I deleted the thing from my machine. Every trace of it. I recommend everyone else does the same.

Oh yeah, I recieved a copy for testing purposes since {950} runs multiple servers and wanted to tweak CSHP. After that, it was promptly and proudly trashed from our Computers. Made me want to puke when I was testing it BTW.

NextoneX
20th Nov 2000, 12:11 PM
I think that it's a good thing that's it's out. Now we can take steps to stop it. I just wonder how long it's been in use without our knowledge? mabe I don't suck so bad after all. I could care less about having it, what's the fun in that.

I have also run across the [BUNG] clan before, they actually pride themselves on being llamas and cheaters. I was in an LMS with the moo~~ guy and was spectating him and let everyone know he was camping, he said I know, I'm a [Bung] and that's what we do.

anyway, I hope this Aimbot thing gets solved before the election is over, I'm sure Epic doesn't want cheaters in the game and will find a way to fix it.

Boom
20th Nov 2000, 12:32 PM
Hey, Dr. Sin was here!

Cool, this gives me a chance to thank you for the work you are doing for our little community here. :)

You da man Doc. :D

BTW, I think my computer is infected with a clientside suckbot. I suck on every server I enter. Please let me know if you come up with an anti-suckbot program. ;)

Orkin Man
20th Nov 2000, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by :)
how did you get his adress just wondering are you 100% sure its him

maybe some hate mail is in order :P

It's a secret. ;) I know everything, his apartment number, the floor he lives on, everything. *L* And yes, I'm 100% sure that it's the one who posted it on the llama forum. However, it doesn't mean he's the creator.....but on second thought, does it matter? *L*

blackangels18
23rd Jul 2005, 08:30 AM
hello 2 all and have a nice day 2 all!!!!!!!!!!1

seagreenbeetle
23rd Jul 2005, 12:32 PM
whuh? what? ::shakes head:: what was that? what for?

zynthetic
24th Jul 2005, 05:20 AM
uberbump :o

While I'm here might as well confess to having FunBOT. I think that was one of the first (and easily defeated) aimbots for UT.
Whenever I get frustrated I just find the CD and load up a 15/1 tdm against godlike bots :D

Dark Pulse
24th Jul 2005, 11:45 AM
uberbump :o

While I'm here might as well confess to having FunBOT. I think that was one of the first (and easily defeated) aimbots for UT.
Whenever I get frustrated I just find the CD and load up a 15/1 tdm against godlike bots :D
You need an aimbot to beat godlike bots? ;)

UnrealPschyo
24th Jul 2005, 01:07 PM

You... KILLED them ALL?

zynthetic
24th Jul 2005, 02:29 PM
You need an aimbot to beat godlike bots? ;)
1 or 2, no. 3 or 4 ffa, maybe not.
but 15-1 tdm, who doesn't? ;)
http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/231/shot00112oi.th.jpg (http://img284.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00112oi.jpg)

Zur
5th Aug 2005, 04:10 AM
Lol, they used to hunt aimbot writers in 2000 ? That's awesome :D .

Swerto
5th Aug 2005, 08:34 AM
it's actully '99 but yes

Zur
5th Aug 2005, 08:47 AM
Lol, I meant the post date xD ...

18th Nov 2000, 09:07 AM

I say 2000 because I play the original UT but I started in 2002, which doesn't really make me an oldskooler.

Swerto
5th Aug 2005, 08:57 AM
Oh now i got u.... ok so ur talkin about the thread starter and how long this has been goin on gotya

Selerox
5th Aug 2005, 09:50 AM
Wow, who on earth would want to ressurect this one? :eek:

Yes, we used to at least try to hunt down aimbotters and lamers in general. We had a site for it ("The Llama Farm"). That was way back in the UT99 hey-day back in 2000, as you can tell from the post date :)

malevolence
5th Sep 2005, 10:17 PM
I find a ****ing bot every time a log on! Some times I get lucky and nobody uses any hacks at all but it's out of ****ing control and is irritating! I hope these ****ing dickless nerds get hit by a ****ing bus and die! Some people actually like competition not a ****ing head shot every time you go around the ****ing corner goddamn soons of bitches! I'm looking for sites and will report the cocksucking *******s!

malevolence
5th Sep 2005, 10:31 PM
while i agree that you can shut any topic mentioning the unspeakable aimbot, and you are free to put any guy that you believes deserves so in the farm, i strongly disagree on your possition of wanting to have a hunt for the guy or guys that created the bot, and pretending to cease complete distribution and website hosting for them.

while i dont support online cheating, i believe that you are free to do what you want.i don't believe that using an aimbot online is right, but i'm not trying to impose my beliefs on other people like you do. but i know i am free to express my opinion, and the farm is exactly that. a place to express your opinion over people that deserves so.

but what you try to do is like pretending to ban forever that poeple that had the bad luck to fall ibn the farm.

a reward for tracking the aimbor creator? give me a break. who do you think you are? the UT police or what?

you say that online cheaters will trash the community, but i believe that attitudes liek yours are even more dangerous for thr REAL UT community.

i urge you to stop that tracking and care less about the issue. like troll said, we all know who are the good players and we have a lot of trusted places to play.

pz Say that when you're playing online and you get your ass shot off every second you barely start then say they have the right to use aimbots. You're an idiot. **** aimbotters and I am searching for them everywhere.

K
6th Sep 2005, 10:20 AM
Couldn't we put a frigged up version of the file on our servers so people useing it get a package missmatch?