Quick Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~GraFFix~

Nov 9, 2000
Visit site
Hey there! I am new to UT and all i want to know right now is how do i get my FPS to display on the screen when im playin? Im sure Ill be back with lots more questions in the future.

Thanks
~GraFFix~

BloodRain

Oct 22, 2000
Canada
Visit site
Choose “timedemo statistics” from the UT desktop [Tools] menu and start a game. On the right side of the screen, you will now see your current FPS count in “Frames per second” and an average over the last second. The same can be done by typing “TIMEDEMO” in the console.

-----------------------
Taken from cleaned Faq
-----------------------

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Rev.Whoopass[PuF]
That pretty much sums it up.I wonder if there is a way to bind a key to get the timedemo stats?

Think of it this way.. if you can type a command in the console you can bind a key to it. If you type timedemo 1 to start the demo and timedemo 0 to stop it.

You could then, for example:

Bind P=timedemo 1
Bind O=timedemo 0

When you stop it the stats show up in the console which is already bound to ~