Certain key bindings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pixelbutt

Nov 9, 2000
Visit site
I'm sick of looking for it, so if anyone knows, please tell me so I'll have one less thing to think about. Is there a way to bind a key to changing team colors in CTF? Just to quickly change when the teams aren't even. I saw somewhere the command SetTeam "xxx" where xxx is the team name/color, but I've tried and tried so many different versions of that command that my fingers broke off, and none of the commands seem to work. If you know, please post.

And on a separate note, what do I need to add to the unrealtournament.ini (or wherever it needs to go) to get my Instagib CTF tab that I made in the UBrowser only show the instagib servers from the All list. I already made the tab, I just need to know what to add to get the tab to work correctly. Thanks again for the help if you have it to offer.

<Gasp>
/me passes out

[Ci]Morgan

McBain-like
Dec 1, 1999
The Netherlands
Visit site
The fastest way to do this is by binding the player setup menu to a button.
Open the user.ini and put menucmd 2 1 behind a key.
For instance: when you want to bind it to F7, let it say:
F7=menucmd 2 1

There you can change the team color... There is no faster way to do this to my knowledge...

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
My understanding is that the guys at Epic didn't want to make it too easy to change teams. They were afraid that llamas would always be changing to the winning team and unbalancing things.

Unfortunately, this makes it difficult for nice people to change teams and balance things.

So I think Morgan is right.