Importing Sounds Help ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillMe

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Using the editor I was looking to add my
own sounds to the malevoice1 pak.
I could import it to the list in the
editor but the .wav file would not show
up in the game. So I went back in and
it wasn't on the list any more in the editor
What am i missing in making this work.
Thanks for any help !!!!!!!!!

{AoD}SNiPER

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
OK, if you edit any of the default pak's your going to have version mismatches when you try to play online or on LAN so I suggest you don't change any of that. I have exactly what you need its for making your own sound packets, just e-mail me and ill send you a copy. Make sure to mention that you want the sound pack maker so I don't get confused :)

xlife42@aol.com

{AoD}SNiPER

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
OK, normally you have to convert a wav file to a ".it" file then you can import it into Ued, now about importing from DeusEx, that's weird problem I had it before when I tried to imported a sound or textures file from Wheel Of Time and it worked just fine but now with the 432 patch it wont work. I can't remember what version it was, maybe 413 or 420 but it had some glitches like it would work on a fresh start of Ued then it would stop working, but if I loaded up a default UT texture or sound file then try Wheel Of Time sound or texture it would work. Don't know why this happens but IM guessing it might be a copyright issue.