Do you run a UT website?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
You've probably noticed the new, improved PuF Homepage by now. OK, so it's not really new or improved yet, but that's where you come in. The PuF Homepage is our home on the web - it will serve as nexus for all PuF-related gaming activity and web content.

Do you run a UT website? If so, then post the name, URL and a short description of it here, for listing on the PuF Homepage. The idea is that the PuF Sites page will be a definative list of all UT sites and pages created or maintained by PuF members. Some of them will be obvious to everybody - like Cleaner's FAQ for instance - others, obscure or just new. Rather than try to guess them all or go by memory, and develop a half-assed list, I'd like you to provide your info here.

Thanks y'all - Happy Fraggin

(PS - Clan pages should be posted in the "Are you in a UT clan?" thread)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hey yall can feel free to tear that b*tch down if ya want. Back when PuF was first starting, it was just a little something to get us going. But I wouldnt care if yall totally redesigned the thing. I think hal could use a little help anyway.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
well, hey...thanks for doing this JEM! I don't want to leave anyone's site out from the list...so please help us get them all by posting a link here.

I personally like the basic layout you did, L_S. I think the frames keep all of the links handy...and it's easy to add a page or two.:) Does anyone else have an opinion on the frames? We could always go to a PU or Capture type layout. They are very nicely done.

But layout is the last thing on my mind. Content is where we can really be useful. The Puf run sites links and the Forum FAQ are the two things I'm excited about.

In case you haven't read it...the FAQ will be a series of commonly asked questions, with the answers supplied by links to the appropriate forum thread. That way everyone can participate and it can be kept current and infused with our own brand of humor.

The second part to that FAQ will be a link to other more OT threads of interest. Threads that are considered MUST READS by us all.

Whatdoya think?

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Title........: Kray's Unreal Tournament Screenshots
URL..........: http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/kray/
Description..: The Art of Photography in UT World

My idea was to have a collection of good quality artistic photograpy and screenshots taken in the UT world. The screenshots that goes in this site must be unique in nature, pretty to look at, and something that will make you go wow or hmmm!!

Well, that's my vision anyway. The site is up, but its still young, and some refinements are due. I also plan to put a "Submit" button so that the site can show screeshots by other people as well.

WiLD2

W4NG
I just noticed something at the PUF homepage

Lotsa people's names are missing. If I changed my name to [PuF]WiLD2 or WiLD2|PuF or something, would I be considered more of a PuFer and added to the Planet Unreal Forumer's list? IF that's what it takes (and losing all posts stats) then I'll do it. Or if a moderator could do it, then that'd be better (to keep my small amount of posts).

RogueX

Adept
Sep 4, 2000
Kentucky
Visit site
Hal, you have a whole lot of posts...
eek5.gif