CTF Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slim

Aug 21, 2000
Visit site
No matter what I do, even though my flag bases are visible in the editor, they do not show up in the game. I have set the teams correctly, but the flags are not there. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
Do you start your game via "Play Level"? In that case, you have probably forgot to set the default game type to CTF and the game starts a deathmatch in your CTF level. Look for CTFGame or something like that under GameInfo, go into the Level Properties and set that as DefaultGameType.

Slim

Aug 21, 2000
Visit site
After stopping editing in frustration for the night, I gave some thought to the idea that there was probably just 1 little thing a had to change.
Indeed I was starting my map up with 'play level' without setting up the default to CTF. Thanks for answering the post. Much appreciated.