new weapon model.......<HELP>

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

boxerperson

Mar 14, 2000
Visit site
ok....ive decided that i wanna replace the shock-rifle and the instagib with a new model i wanna make. I downloaded Milkshape, and now I am trying to figure out how to work the stupid thing. I cant figure it out. I can't even make a simple 3d shape other than a box becuase it never lines up....let alone actaully make somthing that looks like a gun. Can anyone help me? give me tips on how to build? or do i just need to sit down with it for like 5 hours and figure it out?

{AoD}SNiPER

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
I tried figuring it out for like a week and nothing and I can't find any tutorials on it, if anybody knows of any or finds some let me know please..........