Who should get my money??? (no not you)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

godz

Feb 29, 2000
IN CONSTRUCTION
Can't decide, can't decide, just can't decide...........

Two very good options...
For about the same amount of money for each I can get one of the two.. but I'm not sure what I want...

First option: The playstation2... I'm pretty sure I can secure me one before christmas.. the main reason I want this is because of all the games I missed out on the original playstation.. and I don't want to miss out on any more great games..(I owned the playstation for about a month or two before it really took off... then it got stolen and I bought a N64)...

reasons not to buy:
1] I know the price will go down, espcially after the new year.
2] The dreamcast is just as good or better and I already own one of those

reasons to buy:
1] So I don't miss out on all the past and future games
2] Bragging privlidges :~)
3] I really really want it.

Second option: A gigahertz athlon processor & new motherboard. I currently have a dual 533 celeron system with 256mb ram and a voodoo5.

reasons not to buy:
1] I know the price will go down especiall after the new year.
2] My current system is fine for everything I currently use including UT.
3] I'm not sure if I should save my money for later next year and buy a whole new system to help play future games(Unreal 2).
4] The impending release of the new Smp chipset for the amd processors.

reasons to buy:
1] So my computer can run UT very very good.
2] Bragging privlidges :~).
3] So I can take full use of my 256mb of pc100 ram thats only running at 66mhz.
4] To insure that I can run future games coming out in the next year or two.
5] I really really want it.

Please help those who like to waste money... namely me...