help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aslan

Oct 29, 2000
Visit site
Specs
-----
733PIII
128ram
nvidia vanta 8mb 3d card
monster2 sound

When I play UT the game will always lockup or just go to windows...Then it brings up a window that says critical error...something about a fire texture and a rendurer...It happens on any map..but it happens mostly on maps with torches. I tried the most updated detonator 3 drivers from nvidia and I tried the beta detonator 6 drivers to no luck:-( I even tried reinstalling the game and trying again. Plz help.

Aslan

Oct 29, 2000
Visit site
well..

I tried sofware mode and it still crashes...i tried the texture thing too. When it locked up I lost the view of my weapon and I lost control of my char..but the game kept playing around me. When got out I saw the critcal error..it said something about a fire texture and a time click... any ideas?