:) DSL coming to Town :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
First, the good news: finally, DSL is coming to Tisdale, Saskatchewan.
No, that's bad! I live in the country, too far from town.

That's bad. No, my employer is in town and I can play from work. That's good!

No, that's bad, I might get fired! Oh, that's bad. No, I own my own company, so that's good.

No, that's bad, because all my computers at work are too slow. Oh, that's bad!

No, that's good, because I can upgrade to an Athlon 1 gig pretty soon. This old Athlon 550 is so slow, I can't get more than 15 fps when looking at the outside of Castle Falkenstein.

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
my eyes lock-up just looking at that castle, Hu...

my not-so-sage advice....

sell j00r business, move to town, spend some m0ney on a leet gaming system, and play UT until the m0ney runs out.

:D

/me is skeptical about DSL... my roomie and I were told that we would have it when we moved in.... 6 months ago.

/me got cable now though and is sooper happy... :)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Thats awesome Hu! Dont get your hopes up too high yet tho cuz they really like to jerk people around with that stuff. Anywho, hopefully I'll see you in LPBland soon enough :)