Inverted mouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boogey

Talvin Singh fanboy
Aug 31, 2000
Visit site
As I'm one of those weirdos who use inverted mouse in UT, I was wondering if there's a way to invert ONLY the y-axis of the windows mouse cursor?

It'd be great aiming practice to use inverted mouse on my windoze desktop at work... :)

Boogey

Talvin Singh fanboy
Aug 31, 2000
Visit site
Hehe.. well, I just can't help it.. it's just something which I got used to back in the old days with flight sims and joysticks... you pull back and the view goes up.. :) I've tried playing without inverted mouse and I just CAN'T get the hang of it.. every time things get a bit hectic and I act on my reflexes, I f*ck up and and shoot my feet or something..

M0ldM^n

Oct 27, 2000
Visit site
I too use the inverted mouse. I've tried the other way and for me it just don't work. Up until now I figured that most players used the inverted...

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
I don't use it, but found out the other night that one of the best players I know of uses it....I'm wondering if there's any advantage....other than feeling really disoriented for a few days

Insecta

Insectacidal
Jun 9, 2000
Switzerland
I can't use it at all. Normal works fine for me!

Yeah, set your mouse on left handed and turn it upside down! Viola! Only the buttons are a little hard to use...