Unable to run UT (lengthy post)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AmigaOne|BuF

Masterful
Sep 14, 2000
Lansing, Michigan
Unable to run UT

Due to a literal PC explosion I have been forced to replace my hardware. After a powersupply explosion most of my system hardware was damaged. I lost 256MB of RAM, a brand new 30GB drive, a 64MB GeForce 2 GTS card, an Adaptec 2940 SCSI controller, and an ASUS P2B-F motherboard. The P3 450 seems to be alright. However I had previously purchased an ASUS A7V to house an Athlon chip as I was curious about it. I just installed a 900Mhz chip and replaced some hardware. I'm running with 64MB of RAM and a 32MB Creative Labs GeForce card. When I try to run UT it just sits there at the logo screen. It won't run in any mode, D3D, OpenGL or software. Has anyone else seen this or have an idea of what I can check? I have DirectX 7, nvidia Det 3.0 v6.31 and UT v428 installed.

Thank you for your help,

Rick Raborn