Anyone know how to clear November in Tournament mode?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dapper

Oct 28, 2000
New York City
Visit site
I am Playing Unreal tournament in tournament mode. I am at the end of the CTF part. However the last board before becoming champion is November. Three flags win. But, everytime I win the map the game is not awarding me champion status. IS there something else that must be done to clear the level? Such as score or something?

Any help would be grealty appreciated!

Hollowman

Another one I know the answer to...I'm on fire tonight :)

The problem you are having is a bug in ver 432 of UT that wont let you complete November.

The only way round this AFAIK is to go back to ver 428 complete November then reinstall 432. Its probably one of those bugs that crept through.

Hope this helps :D

I GOT SKILLZ

RogueX

Adept
Sep 4, 2000
Kentucky
Visit site
Wow! Nasty bugs... I guess Epic has been thinking a little much about the online play and forgetting about the billions of people who play locally... hmmmm...

NutBar-SOB

Dec 22, 1999
Ventura, CA
www.sobservers.com
If you decide to go the re-install route, Save your user.ini file from the /system directory. Put it back in place after the re-install and you will still have your keybinds AND your saved games.

There is an user.ini edite that will give your the CTF trophy and let you move on if you are using 432. I don't know it off the top of my head but I'm sure someone else will chime in soon.

Captain_Sanity

Aug 16, 2000
Visit site
This is a bug with v4.32 that you are unable to achieve Champion status in the CTF ladder. To gain access to the Challanger ladder you must edit your user.ini file in the System sub-dir. Look for the line that says ChalDoorOpen[0]=0. Change the =0 to =1. You won't get to see the pretty CTF trophy, but you can now play the last ladder. After you've beaten the game, you are still unable to use the Xan player model because it thinks you didn't beat CTF, so you must then add the lines:

[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True

to the end of your user.ini file. This bug is on Epic's list of fixes for the next patch. Until then, this is the easiest work around.