TF for UT? Alien8? *L*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Orkin Man

Jul 31, 2000
My queston is about Team Fortress for UT. I know I've read about this project more than a few times, but that's all I've done is read about it. Any websites I've found are dead and haven't been updated in months upon months. So does anyone know? What's going on with TF? Is it still in developement? Canned? I know you know Alien8! Come out of those shadows and answer! *L* ;)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
www.unrealfortress.com

To tell ya the truth I'm doubting whether this mod will be out any time soon. It was originally said a beta would be out in September. That deadline was moved back to October, and now October is almost over. If they move it back again I think they're gonna lose a lot of the interested people, such as me!

Orkin Man

Jul 31, 2000
That would be the one hal......

In fact, I better *bump* this up for him. ;)

And oh yeah, thanks kamikaze and Sel, any info is appreciated.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
Looks like Kamikaze beat me to the link, but yeah, http://www.unrealfortress.com/ is still pretty active - they've actually just posted a bunch of new screenshots of a new map, as well as an ingame shot of their new sniper rifle.

Of course I hope that there is a tangible release from them soon, but I'd way rather wait until they had a solid build before they let it out the door. As good as Strike Force is right now, a lot of people remember their first release and are instantly turned off - a lesson that can be learned by all mod authors.