PDA

View Full Version : Sydney UT comp Hosted by FragFest

_Gunblade_dn
23rd Oct 2000, 04:46 PM
FragFest will be hosting a 300 players lan evenr at the NSW uni on November
the 19th more info on location and registration can be fround on thier
website.
wFragFest will be hosting a 300 players lan evenr at the NSW uni on November
the 19th more info on location and registration can be fround on thier website.
http://www.fragfest.com.au
I've been asked to help run this comp but we can't have a comp without the players,hence that why the last lan comp i tried to run personaly failed.
ok, to the good bits: we need people to register and form teams of 5 players. players will not be able to interchange between teams, and at the end of the day the winning team will share in the grand total of $1000 cash
price. Thats right! only problem with this is FragFest has stated this is an "Amateur" Competition so they are baring all "professional" players from the comp, meaning if you have competed in any event overseas or in any BIG CASH
Events (such as the World Cyber Game Challenge) you can not enter.
We really need to kick start the UT movement here in Australia so make it as big as possible
register and enter with your very best 5 member
teams. Clans may have enter more than one team but its players may not switch between teams, this will result in a big boot from the comp.
I've been asked to help run this comp but we can't have a comp without the players, hence that why the last lan comp i tried to run personaly failed.
ok, to the good bits: we need people to register and form teams of 5 players. players will not be able to interchange between teams, and at the end of the day the winning team will share in the grand total of $1000 cash price. Thats right! only problem with this is FragFest has stated this is an
"Amateur" Competition so they are baring all "professional" players from the comp, meaning if you have competed in any event overseas or in any BIG CASH Events (such as the World Cyber Game Challenge) you can not enter.
Register and enter with your very best 5 member
teams. Clans may have more than one team but its players may only play on the one team, switching between teams will result in a big boot from the
comp.

JuiceEggsMcKenna
23rd Oct 2000, 07:30 PM
That's some nice cutting and pasting dude. :)

I'll see who I can round up.