Keg'O'Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the6thfinger

Sep 18, 2000
Texas, USA
www.shmeg.f2s.com
Well I finally got around to doing it. I d/l'd all of nali-city's CTF,DM, and Assault maps with a ranking of 6 or higher. OMG thats over 300 maps! Then I unzipped them all, made appropriate folders(maps, music, etc.)and put them where they belonged. THEN I zipped each gametype into gigantic zip files.

If anybody wants to download this VERY easy to install set of maps, then I need a webspot to place it. I know, I know, you can just d/l them from nalicity yourself, BUT this will save you hours of unzipping time.

If anyone want to take me up on my generosity, mail me with info on where to upload to! :):):)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
um..... sounds like you have an awful lot of time on your hands/ Learn how to mod and focus that energy! :D