Help needed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Birdman

Oct 22, 2000
Colorado
Visit site
I bought unreal tournament about 6 months ago and enjoyed it. But because of my super little hd I had to delete it in order to install Diablo II, Now i'm bored of D2 and wanna go back to UT but when I try to install it, it goes correctly untill the actual installation when it gives me this mesage...

------------------------------------------------------------
Critical Error
Installer File not found: ...\system\OpenGLDrv.dll (The system cannot find the file specified)

The Source Media May be bad. If installing from a CD, Try cleaning the CD to remove any dirt, check your CD drive and try again
------------------------------------------------------------

My CD did have some gunk on it, I cleaned the CD and it now has no visable scratchs or gunk or the like but when I try again it still gives that mesage.

So my question is could someone email me the file OpenGLDrv.dll which would be stored on Ut_cd1\system

my email address is birdman@grantsmail.com

and I'm not trying to pirate the game I bought it legitimantly and just want to play it.

Thanks in advance

Blowfish

Jul 17, 2000
New York City
mechanize.net
Well here is the file, but I really doubt that it will be the only one you will need. Does it give you an option to specify the location of the file yourself after it can't find it? If it doesn't then this won't help you :( If nothing works, you can try copying all the files to your HDD (if there's enough space) and then installing from a folder on your HDD. Here's the file http://bl0w.tripod.com/OpenGlDrv.dll
Good luck