Gamespy is in violation of patent # 10358689031

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arkive

May 10, 2000
members.home.com
Patant # 10358689031 strictly claims all rights and priveleges to operate on online community in a manner that is frustrating and/or irritating to it's inhabitants. The means by which this frustration/irritation is accomplished is at the sole discretion of the patent claimant and need not be specifically defined herein. Examples of such frustration/irritation may include, but not be limited to, using inadequete hardware to host the online community, or, promising to take action to resolve said issues while in fact neglecting all responsibility to provide adequete servicing.

Hey Boom...do we have a case? ;)

Jeff

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
well, im not lawyer but im going to have to say no.
i wish we did though...
boom any hope?

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Well, if its a fake patent, I guess we can have a fake lawsuit. :)

I'll be the judge, but only if I can be naked under my robe. :p

Man, the forums have been slow again lately. They were really good for a while. I wonder what happened.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
Originally posted by Arkive

Ummm GameOrz...that was a fabricated patent. I was just making a joke...it wasn't meant to be taken literally :p.
oh i know, i was too.
i guess mine didnt come out as i thought it did when i typed it :)