Supported skins on a server?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Does anyone out there know if there is a way to find out which skins a server supports? Don't like to become that green blob when my skin isn't supported...

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Play it safe and don't use custom models online... the probability that a server supports the specific skin you're using is very small.

Duzaka

Schmutziges Wasser
Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
There's no way you can find this out through the UBrowser. If the server shows a website, you might go there and find out, but that's pretty tedious. Like kamikaze9|PuF said, it's just easier to stick to UT's skins.

Andara

Oct 20, 2000
Germany
www.churchofchaos.de
Sure..
I do that all the Time...
but it would be cool if i could check
if my Custom Skin is Supported or not..
I hate it to see that other Players
can use their Custom Skins and I can't..
but what is way more annoying is even to not
know if i could use my skin or not..

(sorry for the bad english)

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Andara, I respect everyone's personal worship or taste...but don't pimp it here in your sig please. I don't mean to offend, but it is your personal belief rather than a entertainment taste.

You are intelligent and know how the public (mothers and fathers) would react to your link. The same goes for anyone pimping a "Christian" site on this forums.

Hope you understand and thanks...