Is there a Redeemer cheat out there?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UglyBagofMostlyWater

Amatuer Professional
Aug 29, 2000
Ohio
Visit site
I was playing Hydros on Zeus the other night when out of no where a redeemer comes flying into the base just as I grabbed the flag! This happened a few times and then later in the game, there were three redeemers flying through the air simutaneously.

Now, I thought I've played/explored this map quite a bit (it's on of my favorites) and have never come across the redeemer. Was it so well hidden or is there a new cheat out there?

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
I would have to say someone was admining!! There is no redeemers in Hydro16. There is on in November tho!! ;) j/k

Just hit F1 if you see that again and anyone with a white name will be the admining in game!!

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
The server admin was probably messing around with you. I have had that happen before. He can add whatever he wants at any time. You could open the map in Unrealed and look around for the redeemer though.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I could be wrong about this, but if there is no redeemer on the map, the admin can't summon that weapon. I have tried in november during an offline game to summon all the weapons and it wouldn't give me the redeemer. So even if the admin was logged on, he shouldn't have been able to do that. Also how could he fly three at the same time? Sorry to mess up the November joke slayer. :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Bangin, you ARE wrong about that... I as an admin can summon anything I want :D Now before I get put on the Llama Farm let me state that I don't actually host serious games, Firestorm will tell you that. LOL! But I can summon weapons off other mods, the redeemer, the Enhanced Shock, you want it, you got it.

You want a redeemer... I bet you more than anything you are trying "summon redeemer" . try "summon warheadlauncher" and tell me what happens. :D

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Hi Nightmare,

lol, you're definetly right about the summon command for the redeemer.

I've also seen the pics that Firestorm has taken on your server, & would like to know if your server is on all the time, or just when you 2 get together. If it is on all the time, could I have the address for your server? :)

Now this is weird, I'm on LavaGiant & I attempt to summon a titan (yes, I do know the exact summon command for the titan, along with almost all unreal monsters :)) & so I enter the command & the computer acts like it's processing something & then nothing. I try to do it again & nothing appears. Well, a couple days ago I was playing DOM in the (I forget the name, it's the one that looks like it belongs in Unreal's Chizra Temple level) & so I enter the command (cuz I killed all the bots, so I was bored :D) & lo & behold, a titan appeared! :eek: I couldn't believe it. Well, when I got to DOM-MetalDream I went on the roof & attempted to do it again, & nothing happened. So I did it right next to the Crates control point & a titan appeared. hmm... is this weird or what? Titans will only appear in certain places for me. Anyone else have that problem?

Think my post is long enough? ;p

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
no.....

Ultron, I know about that option in the unrealtournament.ini file, I've always had that enabled since I've always been summoning monsters & watching them dismember bots <g>

Right before I had summoned the titan, I had summoned an Ice Skaarj just fine. Infact, when the titan did get summoned up, it landed right on the skaarj's head. *splat* :D

There are a few other monsters I also have trouble summoning.

Giant Gasbag (but I can summon a Gasbag just fine!)
Giant Manta
Stone Titan

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
Redeemer Racing

It's pretty rare for an admin to summon stuff just to get an advantage or screw with you. If you see stuff like that, just ask. The admin will likely be more than happy to toss you a couple redeemers. If they don't explain it, don't go back.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Hi robo-Junkie, I heard of you from Firestorm's UTmadness forums (HUGE PLUG) :D (you're welcome) :D

No my server is only on when we get together and play. It's a nice 56K, capable of one host :) anymore than that and WHOO! If those pings were beer, damn it, it would be miller time! :D

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
I recognized you too :D

lol

hmm.... Well, that's too bad, since I love doing that silly stuff with other people (though I dont really get to do it much :()

& I've been somewhat p1mpin UT Madness a little bit myself ;D