I hope that someone of you can help me out ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord Soth

Oct 12, 2000
www.excrate.de
Hello folks,

does anyone of you know a fast FTP or HTML Site where I can download many, many maps in just one click ?
It is kinda comlicated when I have to click every map to open a download window and then download it and back ...
Maybe i am an idiot that I have not seen a link ...
Nut forgive me i am just a dumb german :)

Thanx in advance
*bows*
Soth

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
As far as I know, NO! I know there are some map packs out there, but for the most part, I don't think there really is any other way than what you have described.

I wont dl every single map...just way too many of them. If I'm downloading, I'll start with ones that have a high rating. 9+...then if I get bored with those, I'll drop down to 7 or 8.

Lately I only DL what I need. If I go to a server and I don't have the map, I go out to NaliCity and DL it.

http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity

Aug 7, 2000
Fast way of installing maps............

-No,but I'm using download accelerator plus.......it starts downloading really quick when I click 'download' on fileplanet.........yes,you heard that right http://www.fileplanet.com and try using Download Accel.....it's really a lot easier...........because you don't have to wait half an hour before the download starts.......

-Then you have lotsa zipped files and of course you don't want to unpack them one by one........

-Try using Winace..........just make a new directory ( let's say c:\download\utmaps .........copy this line of text........now select all the files you want to extract......now you'll get the dialog where Winace asks for the directory........unpacking is now just as easy as Ctrl+C,Enter,Ctrl+C,Enter,and so on...........

-This will extract all the files to one folder......when you've unpacked all of them........got to that folder.......select 'Arrange files'.........now just select all the *.utx files.....select copy.....goto Textures folder......select paste.........same for the other file types............

:D This sounds complicated but you can easily install large portions of maps this way......if you install maps the way I do (300 maps at a time)......this IS faster.......

Does this help you?

-Revenant