My textures dissappeared!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
Ok, i was playing a low grav instagib game on Esprit and all-of-a-sudden, my video card thought it would be funny to have me play with no textures. I could have done it, but instagib with no crosshair is impossible :)

here's a screenshot:
notex.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else?

*this also affected the main menu in UT...*

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
wtf#$! that is really weird, did you check and see if you still have all of your UTX files?

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Whoa!!

That looks pretty sweet, but too bad it's unplayable..

I never had a problem like that, I used to have a problem where a lot of the textures would be replaced with the 'Liandri' texture.. it was really disorienting!

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
*lol*
I have had that problem on occaision as well.

No, I have all my textures. I have had a bunch of weird occurances with UT ever since I got this damn Nvidia card. Needless to say, I am not at all happy with Nvidia.