PDA

View Full Version : UT v432 SUX! Come on epic get your stuff together :P

{L}OutZ{JEDI}
8th Oct 2000, 09:32 PM
I can't connect to any server with v432....It gets in the game and then I'm disconnected, however most of the time it doesn't say connection failed.

Another piece of ****!

Ultron
9th Oct 2000, 11:10 AM
Reinstall the patch. Or just remove your UT and User.ini files and let them get rebuilt. Spend a few minutes configuring and see if the problem is solved. Rename your current ini files so you can go back to them if you need to.

Big giB
9th Oct 2000, 05:20 PM
BTW, whats the URL for the site that has the no CD patches? I know it was posted several hundred times, but I can't seem to find the threads.

DragonAsh
9th Oct 2000, 05:59 PM
I hate what they did to the x-loc.

nuff' said

Clayeth
9th Oct 2000, 07:08 PM
I've had no problems with 432, but I am getting better connections, higher framerates, shorter load times, and ZERO crashes (I was getting a few after alt+tabbing before).

I don't know where your conflict is, but it's not the patch... although the patch may have corrupted one of your files, but that can happen with any update.

Kaz
9th Oct 2000, 07:25 PM
nice mask for your spam DA.

Oh, I am happy that i am on my mac. Version 425a for me has been solid as a rock for months now :D

Kaz

darklite
9th Oct 2000, 07:31 PM
gib, one of the new features in 432 is the lack of CD protection. you don't need a crack anymore. :)

Kaz
9th Oct 2000, 08:13 PM
You bad baddddd warez m0's ;)

Kaz

Robo-Junkie
9th Oct 2000, 08:19 PM
there's nothing wrong with 432 except for the bug it causes in RA:UT.

x-loc spammers! hahaha! you all hate the x-loc now eh? I notice no difference.

& the 432 patch has given me the ability to play UT again without it stuttering like a southern hillbilly

Watchdog
9th Oct 2000, 10:54 PM
Well there are a lot of people that are complaining about the xloc change--well it's a moot argument--ladders default to the newest patch unles both teams agree to use a different one. This means that clan matches will have to be played with the 432 unless both clan agree not to use it. I suggest everyone start getting used to the new xloc.

Lord_Dragon[FB]
9th Oct 2000, 11:02 PM
i'm waiting to see if these people complaining about the x-loc train themselves to use it efficiently and then start saying that the change has made them better with it. i will be scared if so.

garrett
9th Oct 2000, 11:18 PM
you either like it or i hate it i guess, i don't notice anything with the x-loc, nor have i ever, maybe i don't play enough...i just use the patches for UED..and this patch improves it A LOT.

optic_freeze
9th Oct 2000, 11:22 PM
So far I haven't had a problem with the 432 patch personally. Is it true you do not need the CD to play anymore after installing this patch?

Lord_Dragon[FB]
9th Oct 2000, 11:27 PM
yep, it's true. no cd needed.

Robo-Junkie
9th Oct 2000, 11:36 PM
Yep! finally, no annoying cd check! :)

& besides the aforementioned RA:UT bug, 432 is a godsend for me! :D It's all good!

Lord_Dragon[FB]
9th Oct 2000, 11:42 PM
jury is still out for me...i have yet to give it an approval or disapproval.

of course, if i disapprove of it i'm going back 428

garrett
9th Oct 2000, 11:43 PM
the new UED features that 432 includes completely own....i never really liked UED2 until now, it is really worth the DL if you map

Robo-Junkie
9th Oct 2000, 11:45 PM
You map garrett?! ;)

Actually, I have yet to test 432 online. But, even if it doesn't change my netspeed a little for the better, it's still better than 428 IMO :)