To Cleaner or anyone who could help this.. regarding a bug in 432

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LightBringer

Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Hi,
I could not use this code after i patch it to 432 during a game hosted by another.

Example :

set PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.33
set PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.88

it used to work in 428 and below..

wonder is it a bug? or they ban these scripts?

However, I could use these scripts when I host my own games or during practice session...

==Cl@nKi113r==

This space for hire.
Jul 24, 2000
Visit site
Unreal Tournament version 432 Release Notes

<snip>

- disallow setting of actor properties using the "set" command on clients. Prevents a whole class of cheats.

<snip>

Not a bug :)

LightBringer

Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Thanks dude:)... sigh , and I thought I could set different sensitivity for different weapons.. like I used to..
I mean in quake its allowed. I guess the only way now is also banned... bummer...:(

LightBringer

Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
CLEANER help...

er.. regarding the changing of different crosshairs for different weapons on the fly.. is there any other way since
EPIC has disabled the Set command script in multiplayer game on the client side..?

Ultron

Robot XMP Beta Tester
Mar 6, 2000
Secret Hideout
clans.utworld.net
I was going to ask this question, but I forgot to do so. Can we disconnect from a game, then use the set command to change mouse sensativity? Is the set command just disabled when online? I go to a friend's house from time to time and would like to be able to change between our settings on the fly.

Right now we have all the keybinds set up, to where we press F11 or F12 to switch between his and mine. But the only thing we can't change on the fly is mouse sensitivity and dodging.

Which brings me to my second question. How can I turn dodging on and off using a console command? He hates dodgine and I can't live (online) without it. :D

Dodging and Mouse Sensativity. I gotsa know!