How do I create a custom map list?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spamfish

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
I've setup a new maplist and have it into the game, but cannot seem to get any maps in the list.

How do I add my own maps into the list?

Fish
sp_mfish@hotmail.com

spamfish

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Actually what I meant was adding my own list to the pre-existing ones (large, small, etc.)

What I want to do is make a pre-built list of all the infiltration style maps and select them as you would the size lists. I have been able to edit in a Infiltration list, but cannot seem to figure out how to add maps through code. (Not by manually adding them everytime you load unreal, but as a pre-built list)

Thanks for the suggestion, but this was a more technical (code) question than a simple what do I name my map.

Any programmers out there know how to populate a list such as this in script?