Ive sinned

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

STALLONE

Mar 29, 2000
vld.clanpages.com
Anyone here ever blown your teamate of a ledge or roof and liked it? Its happend to me hundreds of times times and i have no way of knowing who it was so i can return the gesture, but i have loaded up six rockets and blown a teamate of a roof and i really started laughing because the poor guy went flying real high in the air before the long drop he must of fell for at least 15-20 seconds (warrior map) I thought to myself that was pretty funny maybe thats why people like it.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Heh - well, you don't want to make a habit out of knocking your teammates off the maps, but I have to admit, there is nothing funnier than seeing them pop off the side of some ledge as they begin a terrible plunge towards death <g> ;)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Forgive me...

I have done the same before. It was on Lava Giant and I ran in the redeemer cave and saw some goofball team mate standing on the ledge facing the spot where the redeemer appears. I made a conscious decision to shoot rockets at his feet, to teach him a lesson. When I launched them he flew real high in the air and slid down the wall into the lava. Hopefully he took the lesson for what it was and learned not to make such a goofball mistake.