Hardcore Gibblet Airlines

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

culmination

Sep 25, 2000
Visit site
Be all you can be!

Hardcore Gibblet Airlines (a very small, dedicated SF bay area based mod team) is currently in need of an experienced coder, preferably also located in same area. Of course all of you would-be coders must be wondering "why should i write unrealscript for this dickhead? hardcore gibblet airlines is a no name ticket straight to mod making hell" So let me see if i can get you interested.

The mod you would be working on is "Bangkok Rules" a tactical 18th century non historical action game for the unreal tournament engine. In bangkok rules, you can fight as chinese pirates, hessian mercenaries, naughty nurses, even (gasp) a drummer boy! Weapons range from standard napoleonic fare to the diabolical creations of an alternate universe benjamin franklin, in league with lucifer. Any other planned features of the mod can not be revealed at this time, as mod makers with more flexible morals than you or I might steal them!

So here's the deal. We've allready got some weapons content in game, as well as a skinned PPM with about 70% of its animations complete, as well as other models skinned and animated. you can check out some comps and animations here:
http://members.xoom.com/phorcefeed

if you have what it takes to be in the mobie infantry... err. to code for this mod then respond to this here, or give me an email at

davidm@fastpointcom.com

thank you for your time,

David Mershon
Hardcore Gibblet Airlines