mesh change of a skaarj????? help please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

des24man

Sep 19, 2000
Visit site
hi i would like to change the skaarj to a male 1 mesh does anyone know how? I want to do this so i can have human listen to alarms. How can i make my own mesh and how can i put it for skaarj use?

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
If I understood you correctly, you want to do a single player map with human opponents instead of Skaarj, right?
In that case, you'll have to write a new Scripted Pawn class. You could copy the code of the Skaarj and change the animations and so on to those of the human mesh you're using.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
There are many animation names common between
models, and animations unique to each of the models. The choice to make is the mode (mesh) which is closet to the human model.
Yea, ingame stuff, I have tested it, does some strange things.
Patrol points are a different story, you can control what happens exactly.
As sugessted previous you may need to make another *.u class that supports the specific model.
You can study the code and change animation names to meet the need.
You dont need to recode the script, just look for animation names and change it.
If your going to do battle with this this model, potentially
animations might not fit, I am just trying to help reduce your workload.
Its a creative decision to determine what you need to do.
Selecting a mesh and studying animations names
to find the best match is okay.
Its a matter of what your idea needs to do and how much work you gotta do or not.
I just mention a little trick you can try, experiment with.