Two questions.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FATALITY

Jan 23, 2000
Visit site
Sorry for being annoying.

1. Is there another program that converts from PCX to .utx files in order to add a skin for Unreal, besides using a UnrealED(because I don't have one), just a small program that does it.(You heard this one before)

2. How do I compile my Unreal package?

------------------
The guy that strikes at night.

FATALITY

Jan 23, 2000
Visit site
Ok. Thanks. If I needed to ask another question, do I make a new thread?

I have another question to ask, I finally got UnreaLED, where can I find an online documantion(sorry for the spelling) for the UnrealED instead of asking a billion of questions on this message board?

bullet2.gif

The guy that strikes at night.

Bosco

Dec 20, 1999
Visit site
you should be able to find links to editing sites from planet unreal if you look around a bit, but here's a site that is attempting to list ALL links to EVERY unrealED tutorial on the web.
http://doe.lowlife.com/database/unreal/

So far I've got about a 2-inch thick stack of printed-out tutorials and other info and I STILL have to ask questions here to get things to work. I'm VERY thankful that there are so many patient, helpful people on the 'net who'll answer our goofy questions! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Hope that URL helps!
Steve

Bosco

Dec 20, 1999
Visit site
P.S.: I've found that checking out EVERY tutorial and info doc you can find is important! It seems like many of them manage to leave out important little bits of info, so read everything you can find even if the subject matter seeingly overlaps! It'll definately save you a few "annoying" questions to the forums! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif)