Sorry, another Intellimouse one.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doogs

Sep 20, 2000
Visit site
Ok, I've spent all morning trauling through all the threads on Intellimouse related stuff and cant find anyone thats had the same proble as me. I just got an intellimouse explorer and being unable to wait I booted up my favourite UT only to find that after the splash screen the light on the mouse goes out and it stops responding. When returning to windows a quick un-plug/re-plug and the little lights glowing as happy as can be. PLEASE HELP! I'm getting UT withdrawal symptoms. I'm currently using the USB port with intelli-point 3.2, if anyone could help.

DoOgs

Doogs

Sep 20, 2000
Visit site
Thanks

Yeah, I wanted to avoid that and haven't tried it. Thanks thou, I'll stick PS/2 rate on and see if I can get the same performance.

DoOgs

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
I'm using USB now, but I had it in PS/2 for quite a while while my speakers were taking up the USB port. I didn't notice any difference in performance between USB and PS/2... with or without PS/2-rate.

Sorry - I am not sure what the problem is though :(

Good luck.