redemer arena

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can get the Redemer Arena? I have searched all over for it. Does it come in a arena pack? I played in a redemer arena the other night. Sounded like Iraq getting bombed. I found one site but the link was dead. Thank for answering my earlier questions.

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
I went to the homepage listed above, and I couldn't find anything on the redemer mutator, or any mutator as far as that goes. I clicked on the Redemer Arena Mutator link and got a message, "contained no data" ??????????

RogueX

Adept
Sep 4, 2000
Kentucky
Visit site
LOL... and I saw a server the other day that was runnin a 24x7 "Redeemer Areana" server! IMAGINE THAT!

Logo4.gif

{950}RogueX|MyU Also known by: xmarksthespot, and X
Quote: "Revenge is a dish, that is best served cold"

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
Here's a clip from the readme by the author

Fun for a lark, but not ultimately that great. I basically wanted
to see what it was like to have all redeemers and it's pretty fun
for about 15 minutes....

lol
BTW, the link worked for me

If ya really wanna have some fun, start a multiplayer game on face or lavagiant with this, turn god mode on, and try to knock each other off..fun for almost 23min 43seconds

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
OH WELL

OH WEll, Thanks for your help...not. I guess nobody knows. I will try another forum. Thanks anyway. Maybe Ill find a server running the redemer arena and email the host.

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
WTF

man, we all try to help rambone out, and he reply's like that? The original link worked, If you cant figure out how to work your web browser, mabe you shouldn't be playing around with redeemers :)

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
I guess we arent as smart as NextonX

Sorry Nextone, when I click on a link I extect it to work. I guess you are alot smarter than most of us. I guess I don't know how to click on a link, do you have a tutorial on it? I though you just double clicked on it, and it was supposed to open the site. Oh well, I guess I will see if they have any classed on Opening links.

RogueX

Adept
Sep 4, 2000
Kentucky
Visit site
Re: I guess we arent as smart as NextonX

Originally posted by Rambo
...when I click on a link I extect it to work. ...I though you just double clicked on it, and it was supposed to open the site. Oh well, I guess I will see if they have any classed on Opening links.

Might want to see if they have a class on spelling first. (Now who's smarter then who? sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves) ;)

Logo4.gif

{950}RogueX|MyU Also known by: xmarksthespot, and X
Quote: "Revenge is a dish, that is best served cold"