UED2 Icons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
you could just put your mouse over the buttons and you get a tooltip that tells you waht it is

Ohsk

Sep 17, 2000
Boise Id
www.unrealcontest.com
Yeah the tooltips dont work, Im awfully familiar with Ued though, Ive been using it for almost 2 years, when I figure out what all the icons are maybe Ill make a simple tutorial
(just showing and explainging what everything is) I just
had assumed someone had made one somewhere, oh well.

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
My tooltips work just fine, mabey you should upgrade to the latest version? Try getting version 428 or 430. Also these newer patches have the package name that a texture is used form in the surface properties window (very helpful).

But here i will list the names of all the buttons anyway just for you guys. The list will start from left to right / top to bottom.

MODES:
Camera mode / Vertex editing
Scale mode / Rotate mode
Texture pan / Texture rotate
Change camera speed

BRUSH:
Add brush / Subtract brush
Intersect / Deintersect
Add special brush (sheets) / Add mover brush

VISIBILITY:
Show selected actors / Hide selected actors
Show all actors / Invert selection

CLIPPING MODE: (I don't know how to use these, if anybody does i would appreciate an explanation)
Clip selected brushes / Split selected brushes
Flip clipping normal / Delete clipping markers

BUILDING TOOLS:
Cube / Sheet
Cylinder / Cone
Tetrahedron (sphere) / Curved staircase
Spiral staircase / Linear Staircase
BSP based terrain

hope that helps :)

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
where to find the latest update?

Yeah thanx a lot you really helped me out !

but eeeehhrrmm does anybody know where I can get the latest update? Cause when I install UT and the 428 patch and cd crack my Actor Class browser appears empty, how come?