NG World Stats

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Incative means that ngStats are not being reported. Active means they are. I believe Enabled means the server reports ngStats but they are not doing so at this time

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
When one of the patches was released (413? 415? 418? can't remember) there were some changes made to ngStats logging or something. If you run that version or higher of UT it will give different stats modes for servers based on whether they have the old or the new version of the stats logger. Or something like that. Jeez, I don't know, I don't use the damn things.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
I think that when NgStats are being processed on a server it says "active" on versions 413 and above. It says "enabled" on 400 - 405. I wondered about it too, but after looking round and seeing that servers running 405 or less never show "active" and those running 413 and higher never show "enabled", I can only guess that the above is the way it works.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
Hey MOE :)

Just take your password out from the player settings. This will mean that your ngstats will be disabled. I did this a while ago and it is very cool not to have to try and live up to expectations etc each time you play... you don't have to worry if you are having a bad day etc Still - the stats can be very interesting! :)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Take them off.

If you want to see how you did in a game, remember the name of one of the players you were just playing against. Then you can go look up their "Most recent games" link and see how you did.

I still have mine turned on, but it doesn't stop me from jumping off the tower in Face trying to land on somebody wearing a cow skin. In practises, I get killed tons of times trying to make a move. I could care less about my ranking. I do like to see how I did in certain maps though.

Aug 7, 2000
My stats are still turned on......I think......

But I don't give a fück about my stats.......if I delibertaly jump into the lava......so what.....it's just my stats.....

The only time I look at my stats is after a big match.....

-Revenant

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
You jump into lava on purpose?? Damn, I wish I did that!! I swear I must be magnetized towards lava!! Everytime I have the flag or chasing the FC, even though I am walking in a straight line and no one around me, the Lava just jumps up and grabs me!! It's true I tell you!!!

Aug 7, 2000
Of course........I become attracted by lava too when I've got a flag.........I don't know how many flagcaps I've missed by misjumping in CTF-Eternal Cave........(The one with the flag on the platform floating above lava.......

-Revenant

Harm|PuF

Legion of Lions for Life!
Jan 14, 2000
Columbus, OH
www.legionoflions.com
I don't care how suicidal you are, I have to outweigh almost everyone by a massive amount in suicides in that motherfekkin spooge pool on Deck16II. Once I got so mad at that map I refused to play it for a week (except in clan practice and they got to hear my swearing :)) The worst spot is that little triangle areas on the two sides of the jump boot cubby hole. I fall into those everytime I go by them.